    Thanking You

    Yours Faithfully

    Ahmed Ali
    request for access code, Oct 23, 2008

  2. I'm not sure what you're asking for, but I can guarantee you that this is
    not the correct place. You shouldn't be telling everyone in the world you
    Parametric testing ID and Microsoft MCP ID.

    So where do you need access to? A web site I assume?

    If it's the MCP site, here's the URL. You must create a Windows Live ID
    account to log on with.

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/Default.mspx
    Harvey Colwell, Oct 23, 2008