    --
    I have limited knowledge and ability but can follow instructions in plain
    english, not tech speak
    =?Utf-8?B?RGljayBS?=, Dec 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGljayBS?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Are both XP SP2 machines configured in the same fashion? All machines
    should be a member of the same workgroup and any shares you have created on
    the machines should have permissions configured accordingly so that other
    users within the workgroup to connect to them.

    You should also check your Windows Firewall Client settings on the XP
    machine you cannot connect to, and ensure you have file and printer sharing
    set as an exception.

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.