REQ: Test King 70-292 Please

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Agent, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Agent

    Agent Guest

    Agent, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Agent

    Guest Guest

    Re: Test King 70-292 Please

    Get a life, braindumper!!!

    "Agent" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    Guest, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Agent

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Test King 70-292 Please

    "Agent" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    Mike and Tim over at Microsoft have all sorts of study materials. I have
    forwarded your request. If you do not hear from either one of them within a
    couple days, shoot an email to Mike Phelp at . Or Tim
    at . Yes, his name actually is Tim Tips. Don't think we
    don't kid him about that all the time. Take it easy, and good luck with the
    exams!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 1, 2004