Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro. TIA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by roadster3043, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    Greetings.

    I'm looking for a step by step guide on networking two computers, one
    running Win98SE and the other WinXP_PRO. I searched google, but did
    not find anything regarding a step by step guide.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you.

    --
    Take care.

    roadster3043

    ICQ 154116780
    Yahoo intuxicated
    MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
    AIM roadster3043

    roadster3043, Oct 22, 2004

  2. roadster3043

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, roadster3043 mused:

    www.practicallynetworked.com

    mhicaoidh, Oct 22, 2004

  3. roadster3043

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    Re: Req. step by step guide of networking together win98se and winxppro.TIA

    roadster3043 wrote:

    > Greetings.
    >
    > I'm looking for a step by step guide on networking two computers, one
    > running Win98SE and the other WinXP_PRO. I searched google, but did
    > not find anything regarding a step by step guide.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Step 1 - Find someone who knows what they are doing
    Step 2 - Hire that person to set up the network
    Step 3 - Go to bank and get money for hired person
    Step 4 - Thank the person for setting everything up and pay him/her

    yugsdrawkcab, Oct 22, 2004
  4. roadster3043

    Duane Arnold Guest

    roadster3043 <> wrote in

    > Greetings.
    >
    > I'm looking for a step by step guide on networking two computers, one
    > running Win98SE and the other WinXP_PRO. I searched google, but did
    > not find anything regarding a step by step guide.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 22, 2004
  5. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    Duane Arnold <> wrote in

    <snip>

    > http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm
    >
    > Duane :)

    Thank you Duane, just what I was looking for. :)

    --
    Take care.

    roadster3043

    ICQ 154116780
    Yahoo intuxicated
    MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
    AIM roadster3043

    roadster3043, Oct 22, 2004
  6. roadster3043

    Duane Arnold Guest

    roadster3043 <> wrote in

    > Duane Arnold <> wrote in
    >
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/guidshrh.htm
    >>
    >> Duane :)
    >>

    > Thank you Duane, just what I was looking for. :)

    I am glad it will help.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 22, 2004