    into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but basically, I
    am too lazy to sit here doing it all...

    Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?
    Daniel, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Daniel

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Daniel" <> wrote in
    news:ctf5a6$h3s$:

    > Hey all,
    >
    > I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like
    > scanned into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but
    > basically, I am too lazy to sit here doing it all...
    >
    > Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

    Go to the Ubix Onesource show room and speak nicely to a sales person
    asking for a demo.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Daniel

    Anybody Guest

    In article <ctf5a6$h3s$>, "Daniel"
    <> wrote:

    > Hey all,
    >
    > I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like scanned
    > into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but basically, I
    > am too lazy to sit here doing it all...
    >
    > Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

    Most print/design/DTP companies or secretarial services should be able
    to do this ... but it'll probably cost you a fair bit, especially if
    you're wanting the notes to be editable rather than just full page
    images (the editable version would make a smaller PDF file).
    Anybody, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Daniel

    Adam Guest

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:01:14 +1300, Daniel wrote:

    >Hey all,
    >
    >I have a stack of notes (probably about 200 pages) that I would like scanned
    >into a pdf file - now I can do this on a one by one basis, but basically, I
    >am too lazy to sit here doing it all...
    >
    >Is there a service in Auckland that will do this for me?

    Any ideas as to how much you're prepared to pay?

    Adam.
    Adam, Jan 30, 2005