    Req: Proggy to convert VOB files to AVI files any help out there guys. all I
    want is the name of a proggy that will do it. Thanx in advance guys

    TC
    Duke, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Re: Proggy to convert VOB files to AVI files any help out there guys

    "Duke" <> wrote in message
    > Req: Proggy to convert VOB files to AVI files any help out there guys. all

    > want is the name of a proggy that will do it. Thanx in advance guys
    >
    > TC

    Try here, to many for me to check.. got to work. :eek:)
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V22252136
    Cynthia Nollner, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Duke

    gangle Guest

    Re: Proggy to convert VOB files to AVI files any help out there guys

    http://arbor.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~jackei/dvd2avi/

    "Duke" wrote

    gangle, Oct 13, 2003