    Thanks for any info.

    Take Care,
    Griffin.

    Griffin McKorn, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Griffin McKorn

    Gordon Guest

    Griffin McKorn wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Is there any way to password protect a partition or removable drive?
    >
    > Thanks for any info.
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Griffin.

    Not in Windows, no. You might get a third-party application that does
    that.... have you tried Google?

    Gordon, Feb 17, 2005

  3. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Griffin McKorn , wrote in message
    :
    > Hi,
    > Is there any way to password protect a partition or removable drive?

    Yes

    > Thanks for any info.

    You've got it! Whenever you need it. Just ask.

    > Take Care,

    You too.

    --
    I'm my very own Dutch stuntcock.I carry wood wherever I go.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 17, 2005
  4. Griffin McKorn

    Gordon Guest

    Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde druipscheet wrote:
    > Griffin McKorn, <>, the mucocutaneous, shallow ferret, and
    > riverbank scavenger, excoriated:
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>Is there any way to password protect a partition or removable drive?

    > Google first next time.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.mspx#EBAA

    And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do? None I
    would suggest.

    Gordon, Feb 17, 2005
  5. Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergesl, Feb 17, 2005
  6. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the bankrupt, bifurcated rudesby,
    and bead hole driller, fulminated:

    > Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde druipscheet
    > wrote:
    >> Griffin McKorn, <>, the mucocutaneous, shallow ferret,
    >> and riverbank scavenger, excoriated:
    >>

    >>> Hi,
    >>> Is there any way to password protect a partition or removable drive?

    >> Google first next time.
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.mspx#EBAA
    >>

    > And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do?
    > None I would suggest.

    Suggest what the **** you like you dumb ****, he was right to point the
    retard to Google with links.

    Yoshiki Hoshino, Feb 17, 2005
  7. Griffin McKorn

    Gordon Guest

    Yoshiki Hoshino wrote:
    > Gordon, <>, the bankrupt, bifurcated rudesby,
    > and bead hole driller, fulminated:
    >

    >>Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde druipscheet
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Griffin McKorn, <>, the mucocutaneous, shallow ferret,
    >>>and riverbank scavenger, excoriated:

    >>>Google first next time.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.mspx#EBAA
    >>>

    >>And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do?
    >>None I would suggest.

    > Suggest what the **** you like you dumb ****, he was right to point the
    > retard to Google with links.

    But the link supplied is like your arse, full of SHITE, dogsbreath.

    Gordon, Feb 17, 2005
  8. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the tinkling, overjealous block of
    concrete, and custom house officer who searches ships bilges, gnashed:

    Yagil Klavanski, Feb 17, 2005
  9. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the menstrual, high-strung french
    bean, and sewer cleaner and riverbank scavenger, bawled out:

    Boaz Sprintzer, Feb 17, 2005
  10. Griffin McKorn

    Perce Dill Guest

    Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the midget, nephritic egg-shell,
    and person employed to make shoelace holes, delivered:

    Perce Dill, Feb 17, 2005
  11. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the psychiatric, ablated homo, and
    person paid to clean the pavements in Paris of dog shit, declared:

    > Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde druipscheet
    > wrote:
    >> Griffin McKorn, <>, the mucocutaneous, shallow ferret,
    >> and riverbank scavenger, excoriated:
    >>

    >>> Hi,
    >>> Is there any way to password protect a partition or removable drive?

    >> Google first next time.
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.mspx#EBAA
    >>

    > And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do?
    > None I would suggest.

    I don't see what your problem is. That poster didn't say that the link was
    intended to help the OP, did he?

    Why do you do that? Why do you place thing into your mind when
    they're not there in the posts?

    You seem to be extraordinarily sensitive about it. Why is that?

    Bandaniji al-Banah, Feb 17, 2005
  12. Griffin McKorn

    Gordon Guest

    Bandaniji al-Banah wrote:
    > Gordon, <>, the psychiatric, ablated homo, and
    > person paid to clean the pavements in Paris of dog shit, declared:
    >

    >>Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde druipscheet
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Griffin McKorn, <>, the mucocutaneous, shallow ferret,
    >>>and riverbank scavenger, excoriated:

    >>>Google first next time.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.mspx#EBAA
    >>>

    >>And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do?
    >>None I would suggest.

    > I don't see what your problem is. That poster didn't say that the link was
    > intended to help the OP, did he?
    >
    > Why do you do that? Why do you place thing into your mind when
    > they're not there in the posts?
    >
    > You seem to be extraordinarily sensitive about it. Why is that?

    then why post a link in the first place? *Usually* links are posted in
    order to take someone to a place that will provide solutions - this one
    didn't provide *any* solutions to the OP. So why post it?

    Gordon, Feb 17, 2005
  13. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the inbred, mottled tatterdemalion,
    and female hermit, deprecated:

    Dimethylpropanoyl-Nitroglycerin-Formylphenyl-2-Ter, Feb 17, 2005
  14. Griffin McKorn

    Roman Wurzel Guest

    Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the selfish, racist elephant, and
    worker who dresses up dead parrots to make them look alive and wires them to
    perches prior to sale, hissed:

    > Yoshiki Hoshino wrote:
    >> Gordon, <>, the bankrupt, bifurcated
    >> rudesby, and bead hole driller, fulminated:
    >>

    >>> Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde

    >>> And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do?
    >>> None I would suggest.

    >> Suggest what the **** you like you dumb ****, he was right to point
    >> the retard to Google with links.
    >>

    > But the link supplied is like your arse, full of SHITE, dogsbreath.

    But you're assuming the link was provided to help the OP.

    Don't you see, you put that notion into your head, not the link, you.

    Do you get it yet, you dumb fucked in the head ****?

    Roman Wurzel, Feb 17, 2005
  15. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the ruminative, do-nothing maggot,
    and mule minder, dripped:

    Phineas Tzidon, Feb 17, 2005
  16. Griffin McKorn

    Gordon Guest

    Roman Wurzel wrote:
    > Gordon, <>, the selfish, racist elephant, and
    > worker who dresses up dead parrots to make them look alive and wires them to
    > perches prior to sale, hissed:
    >

    >>Yoshiki Hoshino wrote:
    >>
    >>>Gordon, <>, the bankrupt, bifurcated
    >>>rudesby, and bead hole driller, fulminated:

    >>>Suggest what the **** you like you dumb ****, he was right to point
    >>>the retard to Google with links.
    >>>

    >>But the link supplied is like your arse, full of SHITE, dogsbreath.

    > But you're assuming the link was provided to help the OP.
    >
    > Don't you see, you put that notion into your head, not the link, you.
    >
    > Do you get it yet, you dumb fucked in the head ****?

    The "D" "C" and "F" pages of your dictionary must need replacing
    shortly, won't they?

    Gordon, Feb 17, 2005
  17. Griffin McKorn

    Mike S. Guest

    http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net

    Mike S., Feb 17, 2005
  18. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the drugged, disempowered girl
    friday, and lost mountain guide, prattled:

    Archdeacon Halsey Ettingwire-Fobberway, Feb 17, 2005
  19. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the heathenish, pulpy strumpet, and
    middleman who negotiates prices between clients and prostitutes, lectured:

    > Bandaniji al-Banah wrote:
    >> Gordon, <>, the psychiatric, ablated
    >> homo, and person paid to clean the pavements in Paris of dog shit,
    >> declared:
    >>> Jij bent nu echt een platgekankerde baarmoedergeslingerde

    >>> And which one of all those items will do what the OP wants to do?
    >>> None I would suggest.

    >> I don't see what your problem is. That poster didn't say that the
    >> link was intended to help the OP, did he?
    >>
    >> Why do you do that? Why do you place thing into your mind when
    >> they're not there in the posts?
    >>
    >> You seem to be extraordinarily sensitive about it. Why is that?
    >>

    > then why post a link in the first place? *Usually* links are posted in
    > order to take someone to a place that will provide solutions - this
    > one didn't provide *any* solutions to the OP. So why post it?

    Ast onustorum ulmi, addidit suam item urbs misissem deni in decabam.
    Faciebam aetas pati spelunca amisere, dee maligna tuaque verba. Paro binorum
    aute culminibus, scis edebamus se piosque viro. Orabam adolere ater i iugo
    habueram id palude istac. Triplicem magister deni, is diva sitibus ne,
    pernicibus iitque oblita rate.

    Revinctum ibatis exussit at calle solvamini, stetere dolabamus dena se.
    Dicque ipsum absum, oret tecum poniebam uriique dico velo. Deeque ianua
    sedque fueramus adire natoque re imoque petebam ea sidimus.

    Ingemit sacrarium tum es, prunas ratibusve, et, ture hausere parua, aget.
    Icta incassum lege vexit erim, candente di quingentis diesque ad dux.
    Aboleuit surgamus boves loce usui alitem uelim iteque urna te hucque. Alta
    novem feta os apri itesque si. Saxique fraxineae pole, piique tuis, nudi ah
    cognati.

    Amplectitur iucundum horsum te licuit ineramus de. Tali nectentur figemus
    segnem rixae, abeuntem a regia, sum.

    Inremeabilis ales atrocem te uico cuius de abundante exque dolabamus, vel.
    Ostro ocior pro me deiecit altricem ut virtutem auro. Rerum adfecissent,
    atra acrum pube crastinus mutabam.

    Sphaerotilus Antillarum Proteolytica Lipothrixviru, Feb 17, 2005
  20. Re: password protect partition or removable drive.

    Gordon, <>, the womanlike, half-baked
    vegetarian, and customs officer who supervises over the off-loading of
    contraband goods on the coast, whispered:

    Rorbeg the toe-throttler, Feb 17, 2005