REQ: New Canon 450D Manual in English

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by InnerStrength, Mar 20, 2008.

  1. I can only seem to find this is japonese. Maybe your search skills are better than mine
    Thanks ahead

    InnerStrength, Mar 20, 2008

  2. InnerStrength

    John Turco Guest

    InnerStrength wrote:

    > I can only seem to find this is japonese. Maybe your search skills are better than mine
    > Thanks ahead

    Hello, InnerStrength:

    I couldn't locate what you wanted, on the 450D, itself; my Web searches only turned up
    the following interrelated pages, regarding the 40D:

    Digital Photography Review - Canon EOS 40D/30D/20D/10D Forum - "OK, here it is:"
    <http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1019&message=24635936>

    Canon EOS 40D - Information
    <http://www.tribcsp.com/~sigma2/40D-Manual/40D_Information.html>

    Canon EOS 40D - English Manual
    <http://www.tribcsp.com/~sigma2/40D-Manual/EOS40D_EN.pdf>

    Good luck, and I hope these links help!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Mar 23, 2008

  3. InnerStrength

    Guest

    On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:25:41 +0000, in rec.photo.digital "InnerStrength"
    <> wrote:

    >I can only seem to find this is japonese. Maybe your search skills are better than mine
    >Thanks ahead

    Appears to be too new to find on the Canon USA site:
    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct
    They only have the XTi 400D.

    , Mar 23, 2008