    my 2 year old daughter. I'm out of work

    right now and really need to get certified, so please help. Thanks in
    advance.
    Registered, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Registered

    bats_haven Guest

    Re: Need Transcender A+ Premier Pro 3, or any A+ training materials ASAP

    If you think you have to get an answer to that question on the web
    well my friend you are fu$%#%#%#%# !!!!!
    There is a thing called the INTERNET, all of your answers and software
    solutions will be found there, if you want to be a certified techie, and you
    dont know this shit you are FiretrUCKED, Good luck

    Bats

    CNA, A+

    bats_haven, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Registered

    Guest

    Re: Need Transcender A+ Premier Pro 3, or any A+ training materials ASAP

    I live in Atlanta you are lucky if just an A+ will get you any kind of
    job. Experience, experience, experience is all I hear. Here they want a
    jack of all trades. Common adds say A+,Net+, Java experience,
    Visual-Basic.net experiece, one year help desk, one year on site,
    sometimes bilingual. Go figure. All of this for 12 an hr.
    , Jan 29, 2005