    Anyone feeling generous?

    TIA

    --
    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Ryan Jacobs

    G. Force Guest

    Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    > Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?

    There's 85-pixel high gifs of the Standard and Professional boxes at

    http://tinyurl.com/6gxrc
    G. Force, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Ryan Jacobs

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "G. Force" <> provided this moment of wisdom....

    >Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >> Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?

    >There's 85-pixel high gifs of the Standard and Professional boxes at
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/6gxrc

    Ummm, thanks, but they're no better quality that I've already got.

    Thanks anyway :)

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 15, 2005
  4. On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <>
    wrote:

    >Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
    >
    >Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
    >having to buy PS to convert them.

    I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
    there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Feb 15, 2005
  5. Ryan Jacobs

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Kristofer Clayton" <> provided this moment of
    wisdom....

    >On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
    >>
    >>Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
    >>having to buy PS to convert them.

    >I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
    >there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

    Ah, excellent.

    I've got a copy of that around here somewhere. I shall have a little
    play.

    Thanks :)

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 15, 2005
  6. Ryan Jacobs

    Rudy Seoa Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
    > >
    > >Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
    > >having to buy PS to convert them.

    > I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
    > there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

    The GIMP should also be able to handle .PSD files (Well it's got it in
    it's fileopen dialog, wether it can actually understand the file...)
    Rudy Seoa, Feb 15, 2005
  7. Ryan Jacobs

    KewlKiwi Guest

    Kristofer Clayton wrote:
    > On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:09:49 +1300, Ryan Jacobs <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Has anyone got a decent logo (gif or jpeg) of a box shot of acrobat 7?
    >>
    >>Adobe's partner site only has them in Photoshop format, and I resent
    >>having to buy PS to convert them.

    > I believe ACDSee can open .PSD files (and convert them?), and I'm sure
    > there's a trial version of ACDSee available.

    So can Irfanview
    KewlKiwi, Feb 16, 2005