    out.

    Ryan
    MCP

    Ryan, Oct 13, 2004

  2. On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:29:40 GMT, "Ryan" <> wrote:

    >I'm looking to take the A + exam and I've heard great things about the Mike
    >Meyers A + certification Passport 2nd edition book. I was wondering does
    >anybody out there have a copy of the books CD that has the ebook of the hard
    >copy on it. I would just settle for the ebook of it. could any body help me
    >out.
    >
    >Ryan
    >MCP

    Ryan,

    FWIW, there's no e-book on the CD that comes with the A+ Passport
    book. The CD contains practice exams only.

    I do highly recommend the book (again, I'm biased, as I worked on it),
    but you'll need to get your hands on a paper copy.

    Best of luck on your exams,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com

    Cindy Clayton, Oct 15, 2004

    If yours does you can read the ebook through your library.

    (www.books24x7.com has Mike Meyers a+ cert. passport 2nd ed., Mike
    Meyers a+ cert. lab manual student ed. and alot more...)

    If your library doesn't, ask them to subscribe. I'm in Vancouver and
    my studying has been seriously aided by my library's collection of
    ebook's from www.books24x7.com

    DigitalSierra

    DigitalSierra, Oct 18, 2004