  1. Paco

    Paco Guest

    If it is possible -- any suggestions without impacting audio sync?

    Paco, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Paco

    sandy58 Guest

    On Aug 14, 11:24 pm, Paco <> wrote:
    > If it is possible -- any suggestions without impacting audio sync?

    Paco, you can talk up a storm about coffee but not a lot of info here.
    Just what are you trying to do re; impacting audio sync?

    sandy58, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Paco

    Paco Guest

    On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 03:20:02 -0700, sandy58 <> wrote:

    >On Aug 14, 11:24 pm, Paco <> wrote:
    >> If it is possible -- any suggestions without impacting audio sync?

    >Paco, you can talk up a storm about coffee but not a lot of info here.
    >Just what are you trying to do re; impacting audio sync?

    I have DVD's that were given to me that are "DTS only".. After
    talking with the local Best Buy folks they do not carry a player that
    would convert the audio signal.

    Searching the web there appear to be some multi-step methods available
    but firsthand experiences could answer questions such as is it worth
    the effort, and which method do you prefer?

    Paco, Aug 16, 2007