    about it. I've tried KPK, but that program is a long way from useable.
    Isn;t there a free encryption program that will encrypt a "container"
    folder that you specify? Thanks

    fluk, Sep 26, 2003

  2. On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:19:57 GMT, fluk wrote:

    > Hey, I'm looking for a encryptoin program that is free and simple. I
    > need a way to encrypt a directory (Make it unopenable), and that is
    > about it. I've tried KPK, but that program is a long way from useable.
    > Isn;t there a free encryption program that will encrypt a "container"
    > folder that you specify? Thanks

    Try WinPT (Windows Privacy Tools). I think it can do that. You can get it
    at [ http://winpt.sourceforge.net ]. Make sure to download the PDF manual,
    as it is great (way better than the average manual, which is really saying
    something considering that most open source projects have below-average
    documentation).

    Aaron

    Neowulf (Aaron VonDerheide), Oct 6, 2003