    TIA

    Best regards
    Charles
    Snoopy :-)), Oct 5, 2007

  2. Snoopy :)) wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am trying to start an "On Site Technician Service"
    >
    > I would appreciate some recommendations regarding Diagnostic Material
    > (Hardware & Software, Etc...) needed.
    >
    > I already have some of them, but would really appreciate a helping
    > hand.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Best regards
    > Charles

    A BIOS card that fits in a PCI slot may help with dead PC. A power
    supply tester will also help. Buy a multi-purpose cable tester, too.
    middle_class_warrior, Oct 6, 2007

  3. Snoopy :-))

    Snoopy :-)) Guest

    Re: Help for Diagnostic Tools & Software TIA

    Thanks for your input

    Just recently I got the BartPe. and created the Basic Boot CD.
    Now I am trying to Learn how to Create a Custumized Bart CD.
    It's abit Overwhelming.

    Thanks for the "Bootdisk Link"

    All the Best
    Snoopy :))

    Snoopy :-)), Oct 9, 2007
  4. Snoopy :-))

    smackedass Guest

    Re: Help for Diagnostic Tools & Software TIA

    Migod, I haven't beat Mr. Watzman to his thunder?

    A reliable memory tester will always come in handy. There's one that comes
    part of the bundle that is posted at bootdisk.com, as is mentioned above;
    this one, I believe is called Memtest.

    smackedass
    smackedass, Oct 10, 2007