req guidence for .Net Certification as Iam a Student

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by pratap, Feb 15, 2007.

  1. pratap

    pratap Guest

    Iam Sun Certified Java Programmer and web developer,in the final year of BS
    and new to .Net . Iam intrested in getting Microsoft Certification.., so
    please advice me

    1)MCTS/MCAD which one is easier for a student (I'm not a developer,no real
    coding experience) and is it worth to go for MCAD after releasing of .Net 3.0
    framework.

    2) which .net language to choose,either VB or C sharp ,
    I heard C# is much familiar to JAVA than VB ,but i got some AppDev and
    LearnVisualStudio.net courses for VB.

    As Iam a Student,I don't know much about Present Demands and Trends.
    So please Suggest me,so that i'll be in right track. and tell some required
    study for a newbie like me

    Thanks in advance,(pls don't say y did u wanted Certification at the first
    place)

    pratap, Feb 15, 2007