    reviews?
    I'm upgrading from a Fuji MX2900Z (that has served me well)
    Thanks.

    Simon Jester, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Simon Jester wrote:
    > For my light duty purposes I have pretty much settled on the
    > Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K as my next DC.
    > Does anyone know anything about this DC that hasn't been in
    > the review pages that screams "don't buy it!" ?
    > Anybody that has one have anything to add to what's in the
    > reviews?
    > I'm upgrading from a Fuji MX2900Z (that has served me well)
    > Thanks.

    There is a discussion over in the new rec.photo.digital.zlr newsgroup.

    I have just bought one of these and I'm delighted.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Simon Jester

    Frank ess Guest

    Simon Jester wrote:
    > For my light duty purposes I have pretty much settled on the
    > Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20K as my next DC.
    > Does anyone know anything about this DC that hasn't been in
    > the review pages that screams "don't buy it!" ?
    > Anybody that has one have anything to add to what's in the
    > reviews?
    > I'm upgrading from a Fuji MX2900Z (that has served me well)
    > Thanks.

    I like the looks of that one, too; I haven't found an
    economical/quality-equivalent means of extending the wide end of the
    zoom range; will there be a new higher MP model released soon?

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Oct 28, 2004