  1. Guest

    REQ: Faces of Death Movies *Reward*

    , Jun 9, 2004

  2. Jeffman316 Guest

    Contact me at and I will try to help.

    Jeffman

    Jeffman316, Jun 10, 2004

  3. GMAN Guest

    In article <3%Cxc.61464$3x.35076@attbi_s54>, "" <> wrote:
    >REQ: Faces of Death Movies *Reward*

    http://www.facesofdeath.com/

    and here for the DVD Boxed Set!!!!

    http://www.facesofdeath.com/facesofdeathboxdvd.html

    This 4 DVD set includes 6 programs:

    Faces of Death
    Faces of Death II
    Faces of Death III
    Faces of Death IV
    Worst of Faces of Death
    Faces of Death: Fact or Fiction

    Possibly one of the most talked about series of all time, Faces of Death
    examines the many guises of death in the extreme close-up. Sure to shock,
    horrify and even repulse, these brutal films are not meant for the faint of
    heart. Volume I features a vicious pit bull fight, the clubbing of baby seals,
    monkey brains, a man setting himself on fire, an electrocution, San Francisco
    cultists dining on human organs, a suicidal jumper taking his final leap, a
    visit to a slaughterhouse, an alligator attack and a visit to an autopsy room.
    Volume II shows guerilla death squads in El Salvador, Napalm bombings in
    Vietnam, the drugging of a monkey, a dolphin slaughter, a train disaster in
    India, Cambodian lepers, a death museum, a driver high on PCP and a boxer
    going down for the final count. Volume III exposes viewers to a disaster on
    Germany’s Autobahn, drug smugglers meeting their demise in Florida’s
    Everglades, a parachutist landing in a crocodile pit, torture and murder in El
    Salvador, a PCP addict getting high, a videotaped rape/murder and a gruesome
    encounter between a car thief and two junkyard dogs. Volume IV depicts a
    cremation, an electrocution, a terrorist destroyed by his own bomb, the
    massacre of a Columbian wedding party, the drawing and quartering of a Russian
    peasant and a man-eating tiger turning on its trainer.

    $69.98

    GMAN, Jun 10, 2004