  1. GregM

    GregM Guest

    TIA
    GregM, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Re: DVD Codec for Windows MediaPlayer 10?

    "GregM" <> wrote in message
    > TIA

    Media Player 8 and 9 played DVDs as supplied. I don't see why 10 should be
    any different.

    Ian.
    Electric Fan Club, Oct 29, 2004

  3. GregM

    Darkknight Guest

    Re: DVD Codec for Windows MediaPlayer 10?

    no they don't, they will only play DVD's when another DVD player such as
    PowerDVD has been installed, then media player can utilise the codec
    that was installed to play the DVD in it's own right

    Darkknight, Oct 29, 2004