!req any info about calculators popping up everywhere

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Twobtold, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Twobtold

    Twobtold Guest

    >From: "chequered demon"
    >

    >multiple launches of windows calculator

    Do a search for info on the Scorvan worm.
    HTH

    Twobtold, Jul 29, 2004

  2. i have some kind of virus like problem which manifests itself in three ways;

    multiple launches of windows calculator
    multiple launches of browser window
    volume mutes

    panda titanium antivirus [ fully updated ] says i have no virus

    this has persisted after a complete format & change of hard drive

    any ideas?????????????????????

    chequered demon, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Twobtold

    no way Guest

    Twobtold wrote:

    >>From: "chequered demon"
    >>

    >>multiple launches of windows calculator

    > Do a search for info on the Scorvan worm.
    > HTH

    wow thanks for the headup on this one never heard of it as well thanks I
    think I be doing some goggle searching about htat one. I hazard a bet it
    is some sort of script from the net or java thing, or vbs thing.

    no way, Aug 1, 2004