    Or how about the movie that it was based on? No, not Butch Cassidy
    and the Sundance Kid, but if I remember rightly, it was a made-for-tv
    movie.

    Matthew Montchalin, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Matthew Montchalin

    jayembee Guest

    Matthew Montchalin <> wrote:

    >Does anybody know if the "Alias Smith and Jones" tv series is out
    >on DVD yet?

    Yes, I know. No, it isn't. And there isn't any indication of it being
    released on DVD in the foreseeable future.

    >Or how about the movie that it was based on? No, not Butch Cassidy
    >and the Sundance Kid, but if I remember rightly, it was a made-for-tv
    >movie.

    No to that, as well.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Nov 18, 2003

  3. jayembee wrote:
    |Matthew Montchalin <> wrote:
    |
    |>Does anybody know if the "Alias Smith and Jones" tv series is out
    |>on DVD yet?
    |
    |Yes, I know. No, it isn't. And there isn't any indication of it being
    |released on DVD in the foreseeable future.
    |
    |>Or how about the movie that it was based on? No, not Butch Cassidy
    |>and the Sundance Kid, but if I remember rightly, it was a made-for-tv
    |>movie.
    |
    |No to that, as well.

    Do you know of a URL that includes any details on that show?

    Was there ever a book written about it?

    Matthew Montchalin, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Matthew Montchalin

    jayembee Guest

    Matthew Montchalin <> wrote:

    > Do you know of a URL that includes any details on that show?

    Not off-hand. Use your favorite search engine to find out
    if there's one (to be honest, I was never a fan of the show,
    so I'm not particularly interested, myself).

    > Was there ever a book written about it?

    Not that I'm aware of.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Nov 22, 2003