    expensive the better).

    Any recommendations from personal experience or knowledge would be
    appreciated. TIA.
    Donchano, Jul 18, 2011

  2. Donchano

    Possible Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:58:10 +1200, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >OS: WinXPpro SP3
    >
    >Years ago I bought a basic 1,3px Logitech webcam that is now woefully
    >inadequate. What I need is something that not only has a much higher
    >resolution & image quality, but would allow me to hook up with friends
    >on Skype at a 50th reunion and have a high quality video
    >conversation..
    >
    >I would also like something that would clip on or attach to my 19"
    >flat screen monitor.
    >
    >There are so many webcams out there now and some conflicting, if not,
    >confusing reviews. And I'd rather not spend over NZD100.00 (the less
    >expensive the better).
    >
    >Any recommendations from personal experience or knowledge would be
    >appreciated. TIA.

    I have a Logitech C500 that I got from DSE as a Web online special, it
    all depends on the resolution you want and what type of lens,
    Plastic/Glass brand and focus type.

    I find no problems with its 1.3 resolution using a Dell 22" with a IPS
    screen.

    You do need a Fast Dual CPU to run a hi-res cam and a very good network
    connection, even running here Kapiti to Wellington is a bit of a hit or
    miss thing in regarding video quality, ie how smooth plus I have a very
    fast connection, but not to the UK, use one of those speed tools to find
    out.

    I have seen lots of Cams on special now due manly to being end of line.

    This is a good review site

    http://cowboyfrank.net/webcams/index.htm

    I was very interested in the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 and I think the
    later model called Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-p/457705

    DSE has it on special and might be the later Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    http://dicksmith.co.nz/product/XH0556/logitech-quickcam-pro-9000

    The other Cheaper ??? is the Logitech C600

    2Mpix

    but it seems a lot dearer than the Pro 9000 that has a glass Zeiss
    lens and Auto focus.
    Possible, Jul 18, 2011

  3. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB <> shouted
    from the highest rooftop:

    >On 18/07/2011 11:14 p.m., Possible wrote:
    >
    >> later model called Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
    >>
    >> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-p/457705
    >>
    >> DSE has it on special and might be the later Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    >I'll second what Woger says, but it's *much* cheaper at
    >http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMLOG1251
    >
    >I've also been playing with
    >http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMMST1005 on Lync and Skype and am
    >impressed with the results.

    Thanks to you both.

    After checking the Webcam Pro 9000 and the LifeCam out online, the
    LifeCam looks better suited to my needs from a flexibility standpoint.
    Only one question I couldn't find an answer to, but you would know.
    Does the camera head swivel on it's stand? TIA
    Donchano, Jul 19, 2011
  4. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:57:00 +1200, Donchano
    <> shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB <> shouted
    >from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>On 18/07/2011 11:14 p.m., Possible wrote:
    >>
    >>> later model called Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
    >>>
    >>> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-p/457705
    >>>
    >>> DSE has it on special and might be the later Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    >>I'll second what Woger says, but it's *much* cheaper at
    >>http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMLOG1251
    >>
    >>I've also been playing with
    >>http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMMST1005 on Lync and Skype and am
    >>impressed with the results.

    >Thanks to you both.
    >
    >After checking the Webcam Pro 9000 and the LifeCam out online, the
    >LifeCam looks better suited to my needs from a flexibility standpoint.
    >Only one question I couldn't find an answer to, but you would know.
    >Does the camera head swivel on it's stand? TIA

    Just watched some reviews on YouTube and see that the LifeCam does
    swivel. What I haven't seen yet is whether or not the Webcam Pro 9000
    swivels on it's stand or can be adjusted like the LifeCam.
    Donchano, Jul 19, 2011
  5. Donchano

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Jul 19, 2011
  6. Donchano

    PeeCee Guest

    On 18/07/2011 9:58 p.m., Donchano wrote:

    > OS: WinXPpro SP3
    >
    > Years ago I bought a basic 1,3px Logitech webcam that is now woefully
    > inadequate. What I need is something that not only has a much higher
    > resolution& image quality, but would allow me to hook up with friends
    > on Skype at a 50th reunion and have a high quality video
    > conversation..
    >
    > I would also like something that would clip on or attach to my 19"
    > flat screen monitor.
    >
    > There are so many webcams out there now and some conflicting, if not,
    > confusing reviews. And I'd rather not spend over NZD100.00 (the less
    > expensive the better).
    >
    > Any recommendations from personal experience or knowledge would be
    > appreciated. TIA.

    Donchano

    Logitech WebCamPro 9000.

    Cowboy Franks WebCam review site rates them the current 'Best Overall'

    http://cowboyfrank.net/webcams/Logitech/WebcamPro9000-2009/Description.htm

    Note his comments about 'Webcam' vs 'Quickcam'
    (Quickcam has focus problems)

    All I can say is based on his review I bought one for myself and am
    totally pleased with it.

    Best
    Paul.
    PeeCee, Jul 19, 2011
  7. Donchano

    Richard Guest

    On 7/19/2011 8:00 PM, PeeCee wrote:

    > Donchano
    >
    > Logitech WebCamPro 9000.
    >
    > Cowboy Franks WebCam review site rates them the current 'Best Overall'
    >
    > http://cowboyfrank.net/webcams/Logitech/WebcamPro9000-2009/Description.htm
    >
    > Note his comments about 'Webcam' vs 'Quickcam'
    > (Quickcam has focus problems)
    >
    > All I can say is based on his review I bought one for myself and am
    > totally pleased with it.

    Tripod hole on them? They certainly are cheap enough.
    Richard, Jul 19, 2011
  8. On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 18/07/2011 11:14 p.m., Possible wrote:
    >
    >> later model called Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
    >>
    >> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-p/457705
    >>
    >> DSE has it on special and might be the later Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    >I'll second what Woger says, but it's *much* cheaper at
    >http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMLOG1251

    No the special finished on Sunday and it was lot cheaper and With GST

    Frank Williams, Jul 19, 2011
  9. Donchano

    Possible Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 18/07/2011 11:14 p.m., Possible wrote:
    >
    >> later model called Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
    >>
    >> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-p/457705
    >>
    >> DSE has it on special and might be the later Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    >I'll second what Woger says, but it's *much* cheaper at
    >http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMLOG1251

    Please check the Real Price Plus the 15% Tax

    Cash Price: $85.00
    excluding GST
    Cash Price: $97.75
    including GST

    Then go on Pricespy and see lower prices.

    The DSE price from memory was some $76

    There are comments that the Quickcam-Pro-9000 had some bugs, I found a
    list of firmware upgrades, may be that is why it was replaced with the
    Webcam-Pro-9000

    Possible, Jul 19, 2011
  10. Donchano

    Ronaled Guest

    <> wrote:

    >OS: WinXPpro SP3
    >
    >Years ago I bought a basic 1,3px Logitech webcam that is now woefully
    >inadequate. What I need is something that not only has a much higher
    >resolution & image quality, but would allow me to hook up with friends
    >on Skype at a 50th reunion and have a high quality video
    >conversation..
    >
    >I would also like something that would clip on or attach to my 19"
    >flat screen monitor.
    >
    >There are so many webcams out there now and some conflicting, if not,
    >confusing reviews. And I'd rather not spend over NZD100.00 (the less
    >expensive the better).
    >
    >Any recommendations from personal experience or knowledge would be
    >appreciated. TIA.

    Read these 2 Reviews

    http://cowboyfrank.net/webcams/Logitech/WebcamPro9000-2009/Description.htm

    If you want the best in a consumer level webcam, this is the one to buy!
    However, look carefully at the package before you head to the checkout
    line. This one is labelled "Webcam 9000" not "QuickCam 9000". That's the
    only major change in the packaging, so if you arn't careful you may
    pickup the earlier camera when you thought you were getting the new one.

    http://www.geek.com/articles/gadgets/logitech-quickcam-pro-9000-webcam-2007094/

    http://cowboyfrank.net/webcams/Microsoft/LifeCamCinema-2009/Description.htm
    Ronaled, Jul 20, 2011
  11. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB <> shouted
    from the highest rooftop:

    >On 18/07/2011 11:14 p.m., Possible wrote:
    >
    >> later model called Logitech Webcam Pro 9000
    >>
    >> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-p/457705
    >>
    >> DSE has it on special and might be the later Logitech Webcam Pro 9000

    >I'll second what Woger says, but it's *much* cheaper at
    >http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMLOG1251
    >
    >I've also been playing with
    >http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMMST1005 on Lync and Skype and am
    >impressed with the results.

    Many thanks for everyone's comments and advice. I ended up buying the
    Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 from PB Tech for $85 + GST + $11.00 for rural
    courier delivery and the quality of the image is fantastic. I wish I
    could say the same for the what the poor old webcam has to focus on.
    Donchano, Aug 22, 2011
  12. Donchano

    malone Guest

    On 22-Aug-2011 4:11 pm, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    > In article<>, Donchano<> wrote:
    >> On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB<> shouted
    >>from the highest rooftop:

    >> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-
    >> p/457705
    >>> I'll second what Woger says, but it's *much* cheaper at
    >>> http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMLOG1251
    >>> I've also been playing with
    >>> http://pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=CAMMST1005 on Lync and Skype and am
    >>> impressed with the results.

    >> Many thanks for everyone's comments and advice. I ended up buying the
    >> Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 from PB Tech for $85 + GST + $11.00 for rural
    >> courier delivery and the quality of the image is fantastic. I wish I
    >> could say the same for the what the poor old webcam has to focus on.

    > *Never* pay *anything* extra for "rural courier delivery". It's a total
    > have. Courier post don't charge extra. :)

    <rant>

    You've started me on my hobby horse.

    Many companies WON'T send items to an RD address unless you pay the
    surcharge.

    They say they have to pay the courier companies extra for RD delivery
    and so they need to pass this on to the customer.

    But in my case it's even worse. In the 10 years I've lived here I've
    NEVER had a delivery to my door (300m from my letter box). If it's small
    enough to be left in my letter box and doesn't need a signature it gets
    left there by the RD delivery person. If it needs a signature or is too
    large to fit in my letter box I get left a note instructing me to go and
    collect it from the local PostShop 30mins drive away.

    So I pay the RD surcharge and then don't get any delivery.

    Any suggestions what I do about this? Complaints to the courier
    companies have consistently been ignored...

    </rant>
    malone, Aug 22, 2011
  13. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:28:13 +1200, malone <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >On 22-Aug-2011 4:11 pm, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >> In article<>, Donchano<> wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:33:58 +1200, EMB<> shouted
    >>>from the highest rooftop:
    >>> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Quickcam-Pro-9000-Vs-Webcam-Pro-9000/td-
    >>> p/457705
    >>> Many thanks for everyone's comments and advice. I ended up buying the
    >>> Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 from PB Tech for $85 + GST + $11.00 for rural
    >>> courier delivery and the quality of the image is fantastic. I wish I
    >>> could say the same for the what the poor old webcam has to focus on.

    >> *Never* pay *anything* extra for "rural courier delivery". It's a total
    >> have. Courier post don't charge extra. :)

    ><rant>
    >
    >You've started me on my hobby horse.
    >
    >Many companies WON'T send items to an RD address unless you pay the
    >surcharge.
    >
    >They say they have to pay the courier companies extra for RD delivery
    >and so they need to pass this on to the customer.
    >
    >But in my case it's even worse. In the 10 years I've lived here I've
    >NEVER had a delivery to my door (300m from my letter box). If it's small
    >enough to be left in my letter box and doesn't need a signature it gets
    >left there by the RD delivery person. If it needs a signature or is too
    >large to fit in my letter box I get left a note instructing me to go and
    >collect it from the local PostShop 30mins drive away.
    >
    >So I pay the RD surcharge and then don't get any delivery.
    >
    >Any suggestions what I do about this? Complaints to the courier
    >companies have consistently been ignored...
    >
    ></rant>

    I'm not snipping your "rant" because it has been an issue I've had to
    deal with as well. We not only live in a coastal-rural area, a 45
    minute drive from the nearest town (Whangarei), our house is 700m from
    the main road and we no longer even have a letter box due to vandalism
    by town trash - especially during school holidays.

    Our previous NZPost rural delivery woman was nicknamed "Post Bitch" by
    locals because she was known for being difficult. She also flatly
    refused to deliver NZ Courier Post packages to our door. In fact, she
    not only failed to deliver a replacement monitor for my Dell from Hell
    (under a door-to-door replacement warranty), she put the notice of
    failed delivery in a letter box she knew we no longer used for mail. I
    complained to Dell and NZPost and the NZPost manager ended up
    delivering the monitor personally after driving out from town.

    Thankfully, Post Bitch sold her route to a more customer friendly
    person who now delivers directly to our door. Other courier companies
    do the same. But when I consider how far out of their ways they have
    to travel to do that I have absolutely no issue with paying a couple
    of dollars extra for the extra service.

    BTW - The excuse Post Bitch used was that she wasn't allowed to
    deliver anything more than 300m from the main road. Out here (Tutukaka
    Coast) all of the major courier companies except NZ Couriers
    sub-contract out to either Tutukaka Freight (great company) or our
    local rural NZPost delivery man. Over the past ten years or so I've
    never had any problems with courier companies that deal with Tutukaka
    Freight. But it's only been since Post Bitch slung her hook that I'm
    also getting delivers to my door for NZPost Couriers and other courier
    companies that sub-contract to them.

    So, apparently, it's really up to your local NZPost delivery person. I
    wonder if Post Bitch has a clone.
    Donchano, Aug 22, 2011
  14. Donchano

    Richard Guest

    On 8/22/2011 4:11 PM, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    > *Never* pay *anything* extra for "rural courier delivery". It's a total
    > have. Courier post don't charge extra. :)

    Yes they do, if a rural ticket is not put on to cover the costs of
    handing over to the rural post contractor, you get pinged on the account
    a month or two later.

    Courier post, Fastway, and shocking NZ couriers have all charged me for
    undisclosed rurals when I have used them. Fastway are the best, they
    just want a rural ticket to cover it, courierpost want more money than
    the ticket would have cost, and NZ couriers was so long ago I have
    forgotten how they charge but would never use them again anyway.
    Richard, Aug 22, 2011
  15. In article <>, Donchano <> wrote:
    (snip)

    >>> *Never* pay *anything* extra for "rural courier delivery". It's a total
    >>> have. Courier post don't charge extra. :)

    >><rant>

    :)

    >>You've started me on my hobby horse.
    >>Many companies WON'T send items to an RD address unless you pay the
    >>surcharge.
    >>They say they have to pay the courier companies extra for RD delivery
    >>and so they need to pass this on to the customer.

    What actually happens is silly. If you use courier post, courier post
    deliver your package at the same cost as to anywhere else. If you use
    another courier company, they give courier post your package and $2 (ish)
    and courier post deliver your package. :) :)

    There's a really simple moral here.
    Yes, there are companiesout there that insist on using someone who isn't
    courier post. Vote with your $$ ... and tell them why.

    >>But in my case it's even worse. In the 10 years I've lived here I've
    >>NEVER had a delivery to my door (300m from my letter box). If it's small
    >>enough to be left in my letter box and doesn't need a signature it gets
    >>left there by the RD delivery person. If it needs a signature or is too
    >>large to fit in my letter box I get left a note instructing me to go and
    >>collect it from the local PostShop 30mins drive away.

    There is a form that you can get and sign that makes the RD contractor your
    agent, meaning they can sign for your packages and leave them at your door.

    >>So I pay the RD surcharge and then don't get any delivery.
    >>Any suggestions what I do about this? Complaints to the courier
    >>companies have consistently been ignored...

    ... as they will be.
    1) use courier post
    2) fill in the 'contractor as agent' form.
    3) complain to your RD contractor about not getting delivery to your door.
    If that fails, complain to NZ post.

    (snip)
    >So, apparently, it's really up to your local NZPost delivery person. I
    >wonder if Post Bitch has a clone.

    ... yes, I'm sure the contractor does make a difference. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 23, 2011
  16. In article <>, Kiwi <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:32:20 +1200, Richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 8/22/2011 4:11 PM, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >>> *Never* pay *anything* extra for "rural courier delivery". It's a total
    >>> have. Courier post don't charge extra. :)

    >>Yes they do, if a rural ticket is not put on to cover the costs of
    >>handing over to the rural post contractor, you get pinged on the account
    >>a month or two later.

    There is no listed 'RD fee' on the post charges for courier fee list that I
    have. If you are being charged one, then I reckon you are being ripped off.
    :)
    If there is a fee that I don't know about, can you point me to it or a link
    to it ?

    Thanks

    >This sounds very familiar. I sent some RMA items to Budapest recently
    >and work received a bil for NZ$350. I could have ordered 3
    >replacement items at less cost, but as they were still in warranty, we
    >didn't have a choice.
    >
    >The weight of the package was less than 1kg. Couriers and
    >international shippers are creaming it..

    Yes, sometimes in some ways. Example: sending a package to the US using a
    fedex box and fedex is about half or less of the cost of sending the
    same package *not* in a fedex box via fedex. As they will give you official
    fedex boxes, this makes no sense to me at all.

    Perhaps is like the old 'if airlines sold paint' thing ? :)

    Or more likely, couriers are picking 'fast' (sometimes anyway :) ) from the
    good, fast, cheap, pick any 2 list ? ... leaving cheap and good to be the
    random factors ? :) :)

    IME, ordinary post is often faster and usually cheaper. It's my first
    choice.
    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 23, 2011
  17. Donchano

    Richard Guest

    On 8/23/2011 11:53 AM, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    > In article<>, Kiwi<> wrote:

    >>> Yes they do, if a rural ticket is not put on to cover the costs of
    >>> handing over to the rural post contractor, you get pinged on the account
    >>> a month or two later.

    > There is no listed 'RD fee' on the post charges for courier fee list that I
    > have. If you are being charged one, then I reckon you are being ripped off.
    > :)
    > If there is a fee that I don't know about, can you point me to it or a link
    > to it ?

    I am not sure what list you have that you are looking at because I would
    expect that the pricing for the service is only discussed between the
    rural post contractors and the courier companies that use them, however
    all courier companies will sell you a ticket that you attach

    http://www.courierpost.co.nz/buy/purchase-with-account/#thirteen

    Stickers are sold to cover the payment to the rural post contractor or
    local courier companies that do the final leg of the delivery.

    If you get the way overpriced easytrack packets from a post shop, they
    have allowed for the fee overall across the range, but if they see you
    using the easytracks for rural and the normal bags for urban they seem
    to get a little pissy about it.

    > IME, ordinary post is often faster and usually cheaper. It's my first
    > choice.

    Its my last choice for national deliveries because they go out of their
    way to make the claims process difficult and time consuming with
    refusing to allow forms to be emailed or completed electronically.
    Richard, Aug 23, 2011
  18. In article <>, Donchano <> wrote:
    >On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:42:20 GMT,
    > (Bruce Sinclair)
    >shouted from the highest rooftop:
    >
    >>There's a really simple moral here.
    >>Yes, there are companiesout there that insist on using someone who isn't
    >>courier post. Vote with your $$ ... and tell them why.

    >Frankly, I don't mind paying a little extra for the convenience.
    >
    >Besides, my time is worth a lot more to me than spending it to save a
    >couple of dollars. Sure, I could have bought the same webcam from DSE
    >or Harvey Norman and saved the shipping costs by picking it up in
    >town. But I would also have paid thirty to forty dollars more for the
    >webcam. Instead I paid $11.00 for rural delivery instead of $6.50 -
    >still saving me twenty to thirty dollars.
    >
    >IOW I did vote with my $$.

    Delivery is not the only factor - of course. Agreed. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 23, 2011
  19. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:42:20 GMT,
    (Bruce Sinclair)

    Donchano, Aug 23, 2011
  20. In article <j2vcnl$jb1$>, bugalugs <> wrote:
    >On 23/08/2011 11:42 a.m., Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >> In article<>,

    > Donchano<> wrote:
    >> (snip)

    >> :)

    >> What actually happens is silly. If you use courier post, courier post
    >> deliver your package at the same cost as to anywhere else. If you use
    >> another courier company, they give courier post your package and $2 (ish)
    >> and courier post deliver your package. :) :)
    >>
    >> There's a really simple moral here.
    >> Yes, there are companiesout there that insist on using someone who isn't
    >> courier post. Vote with your $$ ... and tell them why.

    >> There is a form that you can get and sign that makes the RD contractor your
    >> agent, meaning they can sign for your packages and leave them at your door.
    >>

    > From my experience in my area:
    >
    >If you pay for Signature Required through Courier Post the RD contractor
    >will get paid extra for that service and there will be a tracking
    >record. (Even when he signs on your behalf) The 'other' Courier
    >companies only pay the RD contractor a delivery fee. There is no
    >additional fee paid for getting a signature and there is no feedback to
    >say one had bee obtained so no effort is made to obtain one. One company
    >(PBT) will ring you up and tell you your parcel has arrived and suggest
    >you might want to come in and pick it up. You use your petrol to go and
    >get it and they pocket the delivery fee. The 'other courier companies
    >will willingly take your money if you ask for Signature Required to a
    >rural address but will not tell you that they wont obtain one.

    >Pay extra for Saturday Delivery with any courier other Courier Post and
    >it gets delivered Monday. The other Courier companies start later
    >Saturdays and anything for RD delivery is not sorted before the RD
    >contractor leaves town just before 7.am.

    Interesting - thanks. I admit, I've never seen the point in 'signature
    required' ... then again, simple posting remains my favourite delivery
    option, both to, and from my RD box. They never seem to know where the
    package is after it leaves the sender until it arrives, so the 'tracking'
    option seems like a waste of time and money too. In my experience, the
    RD service is excellent - reliable and fast. Sorry to hear your experience
    differs. :)

    >Don't ask me how I know.

    .... ooo K. ;)
    Bruce Sinclair, Aug 23, 2011