REQ: A good DVD->AVI (or MPG) app (Please read inside)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Baldrick, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. Baldrick

    Baldrick Guest

    Hey there.

    I've done a good day's search for all kinds of DVD->AVI software (although MPG
    is doable too), but now I've been through some ten different programs, and they
    all stink except for one. "Max DVD to AVI Converter". It does DivX- and
    Mp3-compressed AVIs very nicely.

    However, my trial version seems to have stopped working now. It claims that the
    DVD is locked, but all other kinds of software doesn't have problems playing
    the contents (PowerDVD, for example).

    I've searched God knows how many warez-sites to no avail. Does anyone have a
    link or installer containing the full version? Or a crack for version 4.0?

    Kind regards,
    Baldrick

    Baldrick, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Baldrick

    Biz Guest

    Re: A good DVD->AVI (or MPG) app (Please read inside)

    "Baldrick" <> wrote in message
    > Hey there.
    >

    > I've done a good day's search for all kinds of DVD->AVI software (although

    MPG
    > is doable too), but now I've been through some ten different programs, and

    they
    > all stink except for one. "Max DVD to AVI Converter". It does DivX- and
    > Mp3-compressed AVIs very nicely.
    >
    > However, my trial version seems to have stopped working now. It claims

    that the
    > DVD is locked, but all other kinds of software doesn't have problems

    playing
    > the contents (PowerDVD, for example).
    >
    > I've searched God knows how many warez-sites to no avail. Does anyone have

    > link or installer containing the full version? Or a crack for version 4.0?
    >

    > Kind regards,
    > Baldrick

    So you've found the software you like, but arent willing to apy for it?

    Good luck with that. And quit cross-posting loser.

    Biz, Oct 23, 2004