    cheaper? Are there reputable voucher sites out there?

    Thanks,

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Ryan Guest

    Hi, check out this site it should help you out
    www.getcertifiedforless.com

    Ryan, Oct 15, 2004

  3. On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:19:09 GMT, Jeremy
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I believe that I'm ready to take the A+ exams but I don't want to pay
    >CompTIA's suggested $300 for both. I've read about various people on
    >this and other groups getting discount vouchers to take the tests. I've
    >seen several sites that sell these but I'm wary of their validity.
    >
    >Can you recommend any good ways to go about taking the tests a little
    >cheaper? Are there reputable voucher sites out there?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Jeremy

    There are lots of voucher sites--many reputable ones and probably some
    not-so-reputable ones.

    I'll recommend my employer, Total Seminars, as we've been in not just
    the voucher business (a sideline for us), but the study guide business
    for many years. We sell Prometric vouchers for the US and Canada on
    www.totalsem.com, or at 800-446-6004 from 9am-5pm CST.

    As I always say: "You don't have to buy your vouchers from us, but for
    goodness' sake, but them from *someone*!" There's no need to pay full
    price.

    Cheers & good luck,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC