REPULSION on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDBrazil.com, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Available at www.dvdbrazil.com

    REPULSION DVD
    Roman Polanski's psychological masterpiece!

    Cast: Catherine Deneuve, Yvonne Furneaux, Ian Hendry, John Fraser,
    Patrick Wymark, Renee Houston, Valerie Taylor, James Villiers, Helen
    Fraser.
    Director: Roman Polanski.

    Deneuve catapulted to stardom in Roman Polanski's psychological
    thriller focusing on a flawlessly beautiful but sexually repressed
    girl whose neurotic fixations lead to mental deterioration and murder.

    Buy it at:
    ----------
    http://www.dvdbrazil.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewitem.asp?idproduct=827

    Worldwide shipping, "Region ALL" -- compatible with all DVD players in
    the world.
    DVDBrazil.com, Apr 9, 2004

  2. DVDBrazil.com

    Killer Kane Guest

    "DVDBrazil.com" wrote:

    > REPULSION DVD
    > Roman Polanski's psychological masterpiece!
    >
    > Cast: Catherine Deneuve, Yvonne Furneaux, Ian Hendry, John Fraser,
    > Patrick Wymark, Renee Houston, Valerie Taylor, James Villiers, Helen
    > Fraser.
    > Director: Roman Polanski.
    >
    > Deneuve catapulted to stardom in Roman Polanski's psychological
    > thriller focusing on a flawlessly beautiful but sexually repressed
    > girl whose neurotic fixations lead to mental deterioration and murder.

    You didn't mention the magnificent street band with the backwards-walking
    spoon player. Worth the price of the UK Anchor Bay box-set alone.

    --
    Varizo on Abu Hamza 27/03/04
    "If you mean that bloke w one eye and hooks for hands, i kno of sombody who

    --
    http://www.contamination-horror.co.uk
    Killer Kane, Apr 9, 2004

  3. DVDBrazil.com

    drsd2kill Guest

    I just got the R2 PAL DVD of REPULSION - DTS, DD 5.1, commentary - really good,
    except the DTS track played back weirdly for me
    drsd2kill, Apr 10, 2004