    What time on the average it takes for the results of mcsd?

    Thanks
    nomi
    nomi, Jul 17, 2003

  2. nomi

    emg Guest

    You know whether or not you passed the exam as soon as you complete it. You
    get a paper copy of the results before you leave the exam site. For me, the
    exam results have always showed up on the MCP site within a couple days.

    Prometric and VUE simply contract with local companies to provide a physical
    location for you to go and take the exam. I usually register thru prometric
    but I imagine VUE isn't any different. You might want to check out the
    actual exam location prior to registering for quality of computer hardware,
    noise factor, location convenience and whatever issues you're concerned
    about. Other than that, it's all the same.

    "nomi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi folks,
    > Can anybody guide me which one is better Prometric or Vue? means which one
    > delivers the results early. Alos if there are some other microosft

    certified

    emg, Jul 17, 2003