    . Reply (E-mail) Forward (E-mail)

    From: "harryph" <>
    Sent: 4/29/2004 1:18:37 AM

    Hi all, have got exam 70-290 on Monday and don't think I'm
    totally ready well have study a lot but and have lab setup
    at home (1 server 03 running p2 1gig and p4 512mb running
    xp and vpc server 03) all are running fine and are setup
    as per mspress says to but I find mspress only skims the
    top of a lot of the subjects and there are a lot of
    mistakes and no explanations. well to get to the point I
    know the material in the book but I have the filing the
    msprss only cover about 50% of the actual server in turn
    the exam will have a lot of questions I will have not even
    heard about. is there a site with a general list of what
    the exam might bring up thanks
    ..

    harryph, Apr 30, 2004

  2. harryph

    Neil Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in news:667201c42e9f
    $37e85fb0$:

    > is there a site with a general list of what
    > the exam might bring up thanks

    howse about

    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004

  3. harryph

    harryph Guest

    yeah very funny neil, howse bout www.ukissmyass.com im
    looking for what you people think not microsoft if you
    dident get that from my post i apoligise

    harryph, Apr 30, 2004
  4. harryph

    Neil Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in

    > yeah very funny neil, howse bout www.ukissmyass.com im
    > looking for what you people think not microsoft if you
    > dident get that from my post i apoligise

    www.itscallsarcasmyamoron.com/butiforgiveu

    :)

    but if you'd like, you can cough up the $10 for the pdf at
    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/server-2003-network-
    environment.asp

    or the required tiny

    http://tinyurl.com/2mqgj