    stature and do not have a real job, as they post during business hours
    exclusively. I am a technical Guru whether you like it or not! Learn to
    live with it.
    Network Guru, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Okay...I'm hooked. What happened? Reel trolls net many lines of responses.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    dude,
    i am a legend in this newsgroup...a part of the fabric, do a google search
    on it man......

    Network Guru, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Network Guru

    lowdes Guest

    Whatever . . .

    lowdes, Aug 5, 2005
  5. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in

    > Gentelmen,
    >
    > Here is is....I caught a TON of fish with that posting!
    >
    > First, I am an MCP. In addition, I have surfaced as one of the top
    > technical gurus and I am compensated handsomely. My schedule
    > prohibits posting to this NG during business hours as I hold a
    > prominent position in a "new media" corporation. Obviously, some in
    > this NG are jealous of my stature and do not have a real job, as they
    > post during business hours exclusively. I am a technical Guru
    > whether you like it or not! Learn to live with it.

    that must be the faggiest NG post I have ever read. You deserve your
    horonable title.

    i juts love the beginning, "First, I am an MCP". Fuggin classic.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 5, 2005
  6. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    My routine worked too good.....many took the bait hook line and
    sinker...from what I understand, my membership into mcngp was refused
    because one of the voters was naive enough to fall for my 'act' and has a
    grudge against me because I lured him into my cleverly disguised troll

    Network Guru, Aug 5, 2005
  7. Network Guru

    T-Bone Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote
    > Here is is....I caught a TON of fish with that posting!

    Hmm, maybe five or six direct replies? Not exactly a ton.

    Being a troll is one thing. Admitting you are a troll is another. Having not
    come up with anything better in the past five years and trying to relive
    your moment of troll glory is just lame.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 5, 2005
  8. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Network Guru spewed across the
    ether:

    > My routine worked too good.....many took the bait hook line and
    > sinker...from what I understand, my membership into mcngp was refused
    > because one of the voters was naive enough to fall for my 'act' and
    > has a grudge against me because I lured him into my cleverly disguised
    > troll

    No, it was refused because we were concerned that if we gave you access to
    the sooper sekrit site, you might toss an M80 into the urinal, or put up
    your collection of David Cassidy pictures in the lounge.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Aug 5, 2005
  9. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    Network Guru <> said something like

    > 'act' and has a grudge against me because I lured him into my cleverly
    > disguised troll

    It must be an election year.

    Everyone is trying to move to the middle.
    kpg, Aug 5, 2005
  10. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    all this time passes and you're still working the help desk!

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2005
  11. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    i thought it was funny

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2005
  12. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > all this time passes and you're still working the help desk!

    Dude, from that time, I have been promoted twice, first to urinal cleaner
    and next to feces cleaner off toilets. help desk was long in my past
    Network Guru, Aug 5, 2005
  13. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Network Guru <> rambled:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> all this time passes and you're still working the help desk!
    >>

    > Dude, from that time, I have been promoted twice, first to urinal
    > cleaner and next to feces cleaner off toilets. help desk was long in
    > my past

    Congratulations on your move up the corporate ladder, NG.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mgnpc.mco makes fun fo dylsexics.
    Briscobar, Aug 5, 2005
  14. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Network Guru" <> say in

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> all this time passes and you're still working the help desk!
    >>

    > Dude, from that time, I have been promoted twice, first to urinal
    > cleaner and next to feces cleaner off toilets. help desk was long in
    > my past

    what's next NG? the offer of a brush to help out with the job?

    {$1 to MPFC}

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Windows Error: 004 -- Operator fell asleep while waiting.
    Neil, Aug 5, 2005
  15. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    have you encountered the ever-elusive upper-decker?

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2005
  16. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Network Guru <> said something like
    >
    >> 'act' and has a grudge against me because I lured him into my cleverly
    >> disguised troll

    > It must be an election year.
    >
    > Everyone is trying to move to the middle.

    I hate puppies and I demand a recount.
    Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCS, Aug 5, 2005
  17. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCSBNGP+++
    #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo \"</?
    X-Windows = MicrosoftAgent\('Hasta La'\).Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike\(\);
    /?>\"; ?> <!-- General Microcephalic S. Bob --> <{
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future
    home of pms}> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\169071.htm (8/5/2005 3:45:11
    > PM) #
    >
    > "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> Network Guru <> said something like
    >>
    >>> 'act' and has a grudge against me because I lured him into my
    >>> cleverly disguised troll

    >> It must be an election year.
    >>
    >> Everyone is trying to move to the middle.
    >>

    > I hate puppies and I demand a recount.

    Well I hate that you hate puppies and I demand restitution.

    kpg
    kpg, Aug 5, 2005
  18. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > have you encountered the ever-elusive upper-decker?

    PotD, my friend. Upper deckers automatically get PotD, regardless of the
    rest of the day's content.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Aug 5, 2005
  19. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    i'm honored

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2005
  20. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > have you encountered the ever-elusive upper-decker?

    What about a pyramid?

    Especially one that peeks out just a tad above the rim.
    Jtyc, Aug 5, 2005