Report with photographs of a cycling ride to the Olintepec Archaeological Site (Morelos) + Museum-Ho

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by erasmo, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. erasmo

    erasmo Guest

    Hi dear Group:

    I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
    Nepantla (Mex) - Olintepec Archaeological Site - Cuautla (Morelos),
    made last Sunday.

    I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of:

    - Museum-House of poet Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, in Nepantla
    - Olintepec Archaeological Site, Morelos
    - Museum-House of Gral. Emiliano Zapata, in Anenecuilco

    If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
    (available under the link: "Photoset Show"), please access the
    following direction:

    http://tinyurl.com/2ntytq

    Greetings and thank you for your attention.

    --
    http://erasmo.r8.org
    erasmo, Sep 11, 2007