  1. Some more email addresses of remailer abusers:

    Sincerely

    Remailer Anti Abuse Association (RAAA)

    [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse, Dec 12, 2006

  2. David H. Lipman, Dec 12, 2006

  3. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:10:30 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >From: "[Anon] StopRemailerAbuse >" < <>
    >
    >| Some more email addresses of remailer abusers:
    >|

    >< snip >
    >
    >| Sincerely
    >|
    >| Remailer Anti Abuse Association (RAAA)
    >
    >So you are fighting abuse by abusing this News Group ?
    >
    >Your priorities are screwed up !

    Indeed they are ans if you saw this one

    :* we are close to finish our work on a rootkit

    It looks like they are trying to give us other
    problems too.

    Mail to news gateways really should be restricted
    to groups where people need to be anonymous.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Dec 12, 2006
  4. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    wilburt Guest

    Re: Anonymous Surfing from Anonymizer

    Has anyone tested 'Anonymous Surfing' from Anonymizer?

    wilburt, Dec 13, 2006