    always in the same message. I see others with a reply under the inquire.
    I hope this is clear
    Thanks
    dan federic, Jan 13, 2005

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
    13 Jan 2005 05:02:59 GMT, "dan federic" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Can someone tell me how to reply to a newsgroup inquire. When I reply to a
    >newsgroup inquire it
    >always in the same message. I see others with a reply under the inquire.
    >I hope this is clear
    >Thanks

    As clear as mud.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 13, 2005

  3. "dan federic" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me how to reply to a newsgroup inquire. When I reply to a
    > newsgroup inquire it
    > always in the same message. I see others with a reply under the inquire.
    > I hope this is clear
    > Thanks

    I Don't Have A Clue Of What You Are Saying
    Barbara C Karman, Jan 13, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark, Jan 13, 2005
  5. dan federic

    dadiOH Guest

    dan federic wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to reply to a newsgroup inquire. When I reply
    > to a newsgroup inquire it
    > always in the same message. I see others with a reply under the
    > inquire. I hope this is clear
    > Thanks

    Way #1
    Right click message in thread and select "reply to group"

    Way #2
    Don't click "New Message" on toolbar, click "Reply Group". If that
    option isn't on your toolbar you can put it there by right clicking
    toolbar and selecting "Customize".

    Way #3
    Read Outlook Explorer's help file. While you're at it, read every help
    file for every program on your computer. Toss in a dictionary too
    paying particular attention to the fact that "inquire" is a verb, not a
    noun. The noun is "inquiry".

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    dadiOH, Jan 13, 2005
  6. dan federic

    WormWood Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" wrote:
    > dan federic wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone tell me how to reply to a newsgroup inquire. When I reply
    >> to a
    >> newsgroup inquire it
    >> always in the same message. I see others with a reply under the
    >> inquire.
    >> I hope this is clear

    > 420

    Yep, four-twenty :)
    WormWood, Jan 13, 2005
  7. dan federic

    dadiOH Guest

    dadiOH wrote:

    > Way #3
    > Read Outlook Explorer's help file. While you're at it, read every
    > help file for every program on your computer. Toss in a dictionary
    > too paying particular attention to the fact that "inquire" is a
    > verb, not a noun. The noun is "inquiry".

    Outlook *EXPRESS*

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    dadiOH, Jan 13, 2005
  8. dan federic

    Liz Guest

    "dan federic" wrote
    > Can someone tell me how to reply to a newsgroup inquire. When I reply to a
    > newsgroup inquire it
    > always in the same message. I see others with a reply under the inquire.
    > I hope this is clear

    On the Tools menu, click Options, Send tab, look under the
    "News Sending Format", select "Plain Text Settings" button, and then
    put a check mark by "Indent the original text with ">" when replying..."
    Press OK, and Apply.
    Liz, Jan 13, 2005
  9. WormWood wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" wrote:
    >> dan federic wrote:

    >>> Can someone tell me how to reply to a newsgroup inquire. When I
    >>> reply to a newsgroup inquire it always in the same message. I see
    >>> others with a reply under the inquire. I hope this is clear

    >> 420

    > Yep, four-twenty :)

    I typed the canonical nonsensical "42" answer, and then as I was
    rereading OP before I sent it, I decided he was either in an altered
    state already or could use one. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Upgrading From IE http://blinkynet.net/comp/upgrade.html