    It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?
    Thanks
    Davide

    Davide, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Davide

    Guido Jurock Guest

    Davide schrieb:

    [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]
    > It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?

    Isn't that the default? WOFM

    guido

    --
    "Der Himmel bleibt die einzige befestigte Position für militärische
    Operationen gegen den dialektischen Materialismus."

    Guido Jurock, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Davide

    Davide Guest

    Guido Jurock wrote:
    > Davide schrieb:
    >
    > [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]
    >
    >>It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?

    > Isn't that the default? WOFM
    >
    > guido

    no

    Davide, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Den 12-11-2003 15:26, skrev Davide:

    > Guido Jurock wrote:
    >
    >> Davide schrieb:
    >>
    >> [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]
    >>
    >>> It's possible under Mozilla mail client? What are the settings?

    >> Isn't that the default? WOFM
    >>
    >> guido
    >>

    > no

    Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that the
    case?

    --
    Mvh / Regards
    Morten K. Hansen http://hansen-winkel.dk/

    Morten K. Hansen, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Davide

    Davide Guest

    Morten K. Hansen wrote:
    > Den 12-11-2003 15:26, skrev Davide:
    >
    >> Guido Jurock wrote:
    >>
    >>> Davide schrieb:
    >>>
    >>> [Subject: reply to e-mail without its attachment]

    >>> Isn't that the default? WOFM
    >>>
    >>> guido
    >>>

    >> no
    >>

    > Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that the
    > case?

    No, I use "reply to the message" for replying.

    Davide, Nov 12, 2003
  6. Den 12-11-2003 22:36, skrev Davide:

    > Morten K. Hansen wrote:

    >>> no
    >>>

    >> Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that
    >> the case?
    >>

    > No, I use "reply to the message" for replying.

    Then I don't know how to solve your problem. The behaviour you are
    seeking, is the one I experience here.

    Morten K. Hansen, Nov 13, 2003
  7. Davide

    Davide Guest

    Morten K. Hansen wrote:

    > Den 12-11-2003 22:36, skrev Davide:
    >

    >> Morten K. Hansen wrote:

    >>> Sounds to me like you are Forward'ing instead of Reply'ing. Is that
    >>> the case?
    >>>

    >> No, I use "reply to the message" for replying.
    >>

    > Then I don't know how to solve your problem. The behaviour you are
    > seeking, is the one I experience here.

    I understand the problem! I have an "automatically quote the original
    message" setting selected for my e-mail account and this function
    insert automatically also attachments of original e-mail. Thank you for
    the attention!
    Davide

    Davide, Nov 13, 2003