REPLY TO CATWALKER DOOM

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by ikhlaq rahman, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. I really should not reply to you but i feel charitable,
    and we have to help people less fortunate than ourselves.
    Lets get one things stright i did not cheat on the MCSA
    70-210 i sat bthe exam in a test center so my
    qualification is valid. If i have broken software piracy
    laws then i withdraw my offer. I had no intention of
    spamming the newsgroup. I know the harm that software
    piracy causes it funds crimmninals and terrorists. But
    one thing i was not wrong about is that CATWALKER DOOM
    PATRICK T-BONE and LNKWIZARD really are the lowest forms
    of life on the planet. Microsoft need to see theese
    people who they really are, see the obscene posts and
    there obnoxious manner. The only way they can swar in
    newsgroups is to fool the NETnanny by using A.SS.F...K
    they cant communicate with normal words so they turn to
    there primal instincts. You may be M.C.S.A certified but
    in your case it stands for MINDLESS CERTIFIED STUPID
    A**HOLES you can fill in the blanks LNKWIZARD you may
    need help from CATWALKER who inturn will consult DOOM. I
    hope everybody reading this post can see what kind of
    people are in this newsgroup. I think i have made my
    point and need say no more on the matter, Don't try and
    depths. I hope life brings you all you deserve, and it
    not alot is it.

    Lifes a b*tch
    then you marry one.

    I.Rahman
    ikhlaq rahman, Oct 20, 2004

  2. ikhlaq rahman

    catwalker63 Guest

    <crap flushed>

    LOL!

    Well, those who missed the honor of being flamed in the original rant
    have been picked up in this one. This little a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r seems
    ready to mend his ways but has little in the way of a sense of humor.
    Seems to have little use for punctuation either but that seems par for
    the course here. Little sh*t doesn't seem to know better than to try to
    tell me what to do. <sigh> What do they teach these kids in these
    schools??

    Oh, and I should think being married to a b*tch would be much better than
    being married to a pathetic loser like this one.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004

  3. ikhlaq rahman

    nerd32768 Guest

    <snip>

    Just to tell you, i did report your other post to microsoft. Watch out,
    because they can track your NG posts. all they do is sue you, take away your
    certs, take away all of the money that you made from cheating, and charge
    you for the tests of all the people that cheated using your material. Watch
    your punctuation. if you need help, go to

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-6940355-0852905?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    instead of using inaproppriate caps you should use _asdfasdf_ and *asdfasdf*
    nerd32768, Oct 20, 2004
  4. ikhlaq rahman

    T-Bone Guest

    "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote
    > But
    > one thing i was not wrong about is that CATWALKER DOOM
    > PATRICK T-BONE and LNKWIZARD really are the lowest forms
    > of life on the planet.

    <snippage>

    Oh, my first flame as an MCNGP!

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
    rush you!

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Oct 20, 2004
  5. ikhlaq rahman

    Doom Guest

    The only way they can swar in
    > newsgroups is to fool the NETnanny by using A.SS.F...K

    Your wrong. This is not the only way I can "swar". I like to use the format
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. but I can also use "you are a patheticfuckingloser" so do
    us all a favor and fuckoff and die. You are a cheater and a moron. "****"
    you and have a nice day.
    Doom, Oct 20, 2004
  6. ikhlaq rahman

    LnkWizard Guest

    "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote in message

    <useless spew of garbage deleted>

    > I.Rahman

    Finally it included me, although I don't remember being foul-mouthed
    or anything, I'll try and make up for that. I do admit our replies were
    a bit vitriolic, but then again anyone who brags about using a fscking
    br@indump to study and then claims to be virtuous because it took
    its exam in a test center deserves all the grief we can give it.

    This is for the numbnut who calls itself Ikhlaq Rahman. If you feel all
    that special about having taken your test "honestly" after using a
    br@indump to study for it, then you are a useless turdlet that needs
    to be flushed. Your high and mighty intentions of helping others
    cheat their way into a certification seriously undermines the entire
    process and dilutes the value of the certs for those who have
    studied and worked hard to earn theirs the correct way.

    You area lowlife scum-sucking pig that deserves any and all abuse
    heaped upon you and your festering pustule of a soul. Your continued
    presence on this newsgroup is a waste of bandwidth and does
    nothing but annoy those who are here to enjoy the camaraderie
    and fellowship of dealing with their peers. You are the lowest form
    of the a.s.s.f.u.c.k.i.n.g species of br@indumpers, as you not only
    cheat your way in, but offer to help others cheat. Your offer of
    software piracy is lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut in a
    Louisiana swamp. It is so far below the ethical standards that
    a true cyber-citizen should ascribe to, that one would need an electron
    microscope to see it. Why don't you just go crawl back into the putrid
    mudhole you came out of and leave us alone.

    BTW, your spelling is atrocious, your punctuation is abysmal,
    your grammar is horrendous, and you really need to learn
    how to properly use the caps lock key.
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Oct 20, 2004
  7. ikhlaq rahman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ikhlaq rahman wrote:
    > Lifes a b*tch
    > then you marry one.
    >
    > I.Rahman

    oh no. we have a philisopher in here.

    this one's for you babaloo:

    http://tinyurl.com/5ykm2

    (oh no. i thought i kicked the habit - but now it's back!!!!)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  8. ikhlaq rahman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    T-Bone wrote:
    > "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote
    >
    >>But
    >>one thing i was not wrong about is that CATWALKER DOOM
    >>PATRICK T-BONE and LNKWIZARD really are the lowest forms
    >>of life on the planet.

    > <snippage>
    >
    > Oh, my first flame as an MCNGP!

    *rowdy give littly flappy clap*

    > You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
    > rush you!
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  9. ikhlaq rahman

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > Just to tell you, i did report your other post to microsoft. Watch out,
    > because they can track your NG posts. all they do is sue you, take away your
    > certs, take away all of the money that you made from cheating, and charge
    > you for the tests of all the people that cheated using your material. Watch
    > your punctuation. if you need help, go to
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-6940355-0852905?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
    >
    > instead of using inaproppriate caps you should use _asdfasdf_ and *asdfasdf*

    WE HAVE REPORTED YOU TO THE CIA! WATCH YOUR HEAD WHEN THEY LAND ON IT
    WITH THE BLACK HELI.

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  10. ikhlaq rahman

    Doom Guest

    <adolescent ramblings snipped>
    You sure are sanctimonious for a cheater. Why don't you use some of that
    energy you just wasted spewing self righteous BS to learn how to study for
    an exam instead of br@indumping. You referred to myself and my MCNGP
    brethren as lowest forms of life. You are wrong. It is br@indumping losers
    like you who are continuing to use up oxygen and serving no purpose on this
    earth. Now as you see, I just flamed you using proper spelling and grammar.
    Can you accomplish this same feat? I wait for your reply.
    Doom, Oct 20, 2004
  11. ikhlaq rahman

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    <Lovely flame regrettably snipped>
    > your grammar is horrendous, and you really need to learn
    > how to properly use the caps lock key.

    I was going to say something, but I really can't improve on that.

    JaR
    Amiring Candidate
    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  12. ikhlaq rahman

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, LnkWizard climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > <Lovely flame regrettably snipped>
    >> your grammar is horrendous, and you really need to learn
    >> how to properly use the caps lock key.

    > I was going to say something, but I really can't improve on that.
    >
    > JaR
    > Amiring Candidate

    I agree! That was lovely! I'm searching for a suitable frame!

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  13. ikhlaq rahman

    T-Bone Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote
    <glorious rant snipped>
    > BTW, your spelling is atrocious, your punctuation is abysmal,
    > your grammar is horrendous, and you really need to learn
    > how to properly use the caps lock key.

    Ya, what he said!

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    "We're not worthy, we're not worthy!"
    T-Bone, Oct 20, 2004
  14. ikhlaq rahman

    Doom Guest

    Just for fun I ran this moron's post through a babelizer. It actually makes
    more sense now. I'm changing my name to Favorable Destiny thanks to this
    thing.

    It would not really have that to answer to him, but that I think that
    that barmherzig and we must help to populate, who it is lucky like
    equal less. The left part of her constituted things of stright, of
    which he j'ai betrogen n'ai in the MCSA signs was not 70-210
    l'examen of bthe that my qualification of the center d'essai
    is therefore valid. If j'ai of the defective laws of the Piraterie
    of the then software of that my he offers the examinación of the
    marks behind. N'ai the newsgroup has each possible intention of
    the Spamming. I know malvagità, regulated the causes of the Piraterie
    of software so that crimmninals and the terrorists. But one which,
    that one is not seriously n'étais, approximately the that one
    FAVORABLE DESTINY PATRICK T-BONE and LNKWIZARD of CATWALKER the forms
    under possible of the planet life is true more. Microsoft must see
    people theese, that one the trees of the activator of the exit of
    obscenes and the direction of ackward is true here, the end to
    consider. The direction of L'unico must to the box he, that one
    that is in the newsgroup to swar, NETnanny would fill for above, with
    A.SS.F... K qu'ils is the normal words hardwired, therefore, to
    that they give return here for l'amministrazione of the instincts.
    They can be to her certifys of M.C.S.A, but in his in case that that
    one it represents STUPID CERTIFYD THOUGHTLESS of A**HOLES, that the
    man that the target recommends LNKWIZARD to him of the supplement to
    be able, that one, you stop l'aide of CATWALKER to need to be
    able, l'inturn the FAVORABLE DESTINY. J'espère, the one that
    all the measured value of this tree of the activator of the exit that
    can see, that it is the type of people in this newsgroup. Task that
    j'ai, that one he he you are more form my sketch of the necessity
    and the celebrity inside in sull'affare, the test of Don't and
    the answer to this tree of the activator of the exit of CATWALKER you
    well of your depths. J'espère, of that you obtain the life much
    who you win and to this point that is alot. B*tch de then Lifes
    connects them.
    Doom, Oct 21, 2004
  15. ikhlaq rahman

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Just for fun I ran this moron's post through a babelizer. It actually
    > makes more sense now. I'm changing my name to Favorable Destiny thanks
    > to this thing.
    >
    > It would not really have that to answer to him, but that I think that

    <kersnippedy> you
    > well of your depths. J'espère, of that you obtain the life much
    > who you win and to this point that is alot. B*tch de then Lifes
    > connects them.

    Oh, now it's clear.

    JaR
    Clarified Candidate
    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  16. "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote in message
    > I really should not reply to you but i feel charitable,
    > and we have to help people less fortunate than ourselves.

    <SNIP because it's pointless>

    Wow.. he's a spammer and gives to charity? I'll nominate him for the Nobel
    Peace Prize in spam. Or should I nominate him for the Mr. World Spammer
    Pagent?

    > But
    > one thing i was not wrong about is that CATWALKER DOOM
    > PATRICK T-BONE and LNKWIZARD really are the lowest forms
    > of life on the planet. Microsoft need to see theese
    > people who they really are, see the obscene posts and
    > there obnoxious manner. The only way they can swar in
    > newsgroups is to fool the NETnanny by using A.SS.F...K
    > they cant communicate with normal words so they turn to
    > there primal instincts.

    Hmmmm.. I'm obscene? I've posted what 10 things in here? And, usually I
    try to be nice. As for the a.ss.f...... comment, I was just adding my
    opinion on the subject. Count, how many times I've used it. Count how many
    times I've sworn. It's easy.. Just click "Edit. Find.." Type in my name.
    It will give you my posts.

    >You may be M.C.S.A certified but
    > in your case it stands for MINDLESS CERTIFIED STUPID
    > A**HOLES you can fill in the blanks LNKWIZARD you may
    > need help from CATWALKER who inturn will consult DOOM.

    Good thing you didn't include my name here.. As I'm NOT an MCSA. lol I'm
    not even an MCP. In fact, I'm here to find out information about the
    certification and exams also..LOL So, in short, I would have been your
    customer. If I didn't believe in studying material, and practicing it.
    Because in the end... All of the study aids won't do you a damn bit of
    good, if when you go to an actual situation in your certification, you have
    no clue about how to get the answer.

    (Ooops.. I posted something and didn't consult NETNanny on how to slip it by
    the censors.)

    Have fun.
    Patrick

    --
    Smile... Someone out there cares deeply for you... Just not me... (for
    ikhlaq rahman)
    Patrick Dickey, Oct 21, 2004
  17. ikhlaq rahman

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Patrick Dickey" <pd1ckey43(removeThis)@msn.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote in message
    >> I really should not reply to you but i feel charitable,
    >> and we have to help people less fortunate than ourselves.

    > <SNIP because it's pointless>
    >
    > Wow.. he's a spammer and gives to charity? I'll nominate him for the
    > Nobel Peace Prize in spam. Or should I nominate him for the Mr. World
    > Spammer Pagent?

    That would be LotW (Lamer of the Week) but I think you'd have to be an
    MCNGP to nominate or vote for this award. <sigh>

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  18. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Patrick Dickey" <pd1ckey43(removeThis)@msn.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    > > "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote in message
    > >> I really should not reply to you but i feel charitable,
    > >> and we have to help people less fortunate than ourselves.

    > > <SNIP because it's pointless>
    > >
    > > Wow.. he's a spammer and gives to charity? I'll nominate him for the
    > > Nobel Peace Prize in spam. Or should I nominate him for the Mr. World
    > > Spammer Pagent?
    > >

    > That would be LotW (Lamer of the Week) but I think you'd have to be an
    > MCNGP to nominate or vote for this award. <sigh>
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > aka Pu$$y Feet
    > BS, MCP
    >
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Thanks for the clarification..;) And, nice pics in the website..

    Patrick.

    --
    Smile... Someone out there cares deeply for you... could be me.. I like
    cats..LOL (Just playing ;) )
    Patrick Dickey, Oct 21, 2004
  19. ikhlaq rahman

    Doom Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Patrick Dickey" <pd1ckey43(removeThis)@msn.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> "ikhlaq rahman" <> wrote in message
    >>> I really should not reply to you but i feel charitable,
    >>> and we have to help people less fortunate than ourselves.

    >> <SNIP because it's pointless>
    >>
    >> Wow.. he's a spammer and gives to charity? I'll nominate him for the
    >> Nobel Peace Prize in spam. Or should I nominate him for the Mr. World
    >> Spammer Pagent?
    >>

    > That would be LotW (Lamer of the Week) but I think you'd have to be an
    > MCNGP to nominate or vote for this award. <sigh>

    We've already had our nomination for LotW over in MCSE. If this guy persists
    he might make LotM though.
    Doom, Oct 21, 2004
  20. ikhlaq rahman

    Frisbee® Guest

    ikhlaq rahman wrote:

    <Rant Snipped>

    You sound bitter. Are you bitter?

    > Lifes a b*tch
    > then you marry one.

    Well, then, that explains everything.

    --
    Fris "Try marrying a human female next time" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Oct 21, 2004