    a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the explosion, Melv
    emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity
    would ever see, crying: and then the message goes here
    Jamie Lowry, May 10, 2004

  2. Jamie Lowry

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Jamie Lowry emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've
    > noticed a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the
    > explosion, Melv emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken
    > tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying: and then
    > the message goes here

    OE Quotefix.

    And I still haven't grown up either ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 10, 2004

  3. Jamie Lowry

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched into
    the sand:

    > How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've noticed
    > a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the explosion, Melv
    > emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity
    > would ever see, crying: and then the message goes here

    Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not tell
    anyone how to do it.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, May 10, 2004
  4. Jamie Lowry

    Rifleman Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message

    > And I still haven't grown up either ;-)
    > --

    Ohhh yes you have........
    Rifleman, May 10, 2004
  5. Jamie Lowry

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Rifleman emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> And I still haven't grown up either ;-)
    >> --

    > Ohhh yes you have........

    Ooooh no I haven't !!

    "BEHIND YOU !"
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 10, 2004
  6. Jamie Lowry

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched into
    > the sand:
    >
    >> How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've
    >> noticed a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the
    >> explosion, Melv emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken
    >> tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying: and then
    >> the message goes here
    >>

    > Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not tell
    > anyone how to do it.

    That was BEFORE I grew up ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 10, 2004
  7. Jamie Lowry

    Rifleman Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message

    > > Ohhh yes you have........

    > Ooooh no I haven't !!
    >
    > "BEHIND YOU !"
    > --

    IT'S behind you!
    Rifleman, May 10, 2004
  8. Jamie Lowry

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    The more mature and ever so helpful improved version of slumpy wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the bunker
    > carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    >

    >>Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched into
    >>the sand:
    >>

    >>>How do I change the text at the top of an email/message because I've
    >>>noticed a few of you have cool ones like ...and seconds before the
    >>>explosion, Melv emerged from the bunker carrying the last chicken
    >>>tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying: and then
    >>>the message goes here
    >>>

    >>Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not tell
    >>anyone how to do it.

    > That was BEFORE I grew up ;-)

    Was that because Jamie told you to, or did you just decide you should?

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, May 10, 2004
  9. Jamie Lowry

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > The more mature and ever so helpful improved version of slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> ...and seconds before the explosion, Oldus Fartus emerged from the
    >> bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever
    >> see, crying:
    >>

    >>> Without fear or favour, Jamie Lowry took a sharp stick and etched
    >>> into the sand:

    >>> Sorry, it can't be done. It is Slumpy's secret and he will not
    >>> tell anyone how to do it.

    >> That was BEFORE I grew up ;-)

    > Was that because Jamie told you to, or did you just decide you should?

    Time-warp - I was 12 last night, 43 this morning and am currently 72.

    Must go, my bag needs emptying.
    --
    slumpy
    no more