    My windows is xp-home and I use "outlook Express" in sending and receiving
    E-mails. So how can I block a reply as he did? Thank you.
    Saref
    Saref Aref, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Saref  Aref

    dadiOH Guest

    Saref Aref wrote:
    > Hi ......all
    > I sent an E-mail message to a person discussing something. He replied
    > not enough . When I replied to him my message return back to me and I
    > discovered that he does so to escape from replying.
    > The question is how did he do this, and can I do the same? Is there a
    > certain program he has ?
    > My windows is xp-home and I use "outlook Express" in sending and
    > receiving E-mails. So how can I block a reply as he did? Thank you.
    > Saref

    RTFM. IOW...

    OE
    Help
    "block"

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Apr 3, 2006

  3. "Saref Aref" <> wrote in message
    > Hi ......all
    > I sent an E-mail message to a person discussing something. He replied not
    > enough . When I replied to him my message return back to me and I
    > discovered that he does so to escape from replying.
    > The question is how did he do this, and can I do the same? Is there a
    > certain program he has ?
    > My windows is xp-home and I use "outlook Express" in sending and receiving
    > E-mails. So how can I block a reply as he did? Thank you.
    > Saref

    The e-mail address you replied to probably doesn't exist and your e-mail has
    bounced back to you.

    If thats your real e-mail address in your e-mail headers, then you need to
    change it, otherwise, your going to get [are getting?] a huge amount of
    spam.

    OE > Tools > Accounts > Mail tab > Properties and change your email address
    to something different.
    Boscoe Pertwee, Apr 3, 2006