    TIA!

    Mark
    , Aug 19, 2005

  2. Ron Hunter Guest

    wrote:
    > I've got a Kodak DC4800 3.1 MP camera. I like it, and I
    > appreciate the external flash socket. I use it for indoor,
    > dimly-lit shots with an external flash. I find the flash on
    > the camera to be a bit dim. And I find the camera to have
    > a lot of delay. I'm looking for a replacement for the indoor,
    > dimly-lit shots with less delay and a better flash than the
    > one on this camera. I've been told that newer cameras are
    > much better, but I'm skeptical. And I don't want to have to
    > try several cameras and return them. I use the output mainly
    > for the web.
    >
    > Any recommendations for a replacement? e-mail is fine.
    >

    > TIA!
    >
    > Mark

    In the Kodak line, the Z cameras often have a jack for external flash,
    or a 'hot shoe'. Check individual models for specs on the kodak
    website. Most of these cameras also have excellent zooms, and good
    lenses. The flash range is also better than the smaller cameras. Note
    these cameras are a bit large than most would consider 'pocketable'.

    --
    Ron Hunter
    Ron Hunter, Aug 19, 2005