    Does anyone know what the connector is called (an size, if I need this info)
    so I can search for a new one.

    Thanks

    Stan the man, May 15, 2006

  2. Stan the man

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 15 May 2006 18:13:37 GMT, Stan the man wrote:

    >I need to replace the antenna connector on my Sirius Starmate radio (the
    >connector on the antenna, not the radio).
    >Does anyone know what the connector is called (an size, if I need this info)
    >so I can search for a new one.

    Providing a link to a picture of the antenna connector / antenna always
    helps. Sure other SS users may know but others if able to see the
    connector may also know. Not forgetting the model number even.

    http://www.tss-radio.com/sirius-antennas-c-42.html?osCsid=ab87f739ab44bbd81e184e9dcfa36ead

    Perhaps a pointet even to the manual?

    >Thanks

    Me

    why?, May 15, 2006

  3. Stan the man

    Jimchip Guest

    Jimchip, May 16, 2006
  4. Stan the man

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 15 May 2006 18:13:37 +0000, Stan the man wrote:

    > I need to replace the antenna connector on my Sirius Starmate radio (the
    > connector on the antenna, not the radio). Does anyone know what the
    > connector is called (an size, if I need this info) so I can search for a
    > new one.
    >
    > Thanks

    It's called a right angle SMB if my memory serves me correctly.

    Meat Plow, May 16, 2006