Replacement DVD for Wiseguy Season 3 Bonus disc #4

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    this is from the alt.tv.wiseguy newsgroup for those interested

    I sent an email to Don Gold asking what was going to
    happen as far as getting a replacement disc; set;...
    I received this response today.....

    Thank you for purchasing Wiseguy: Between the Mob and a Hard Place.
    We
    have received your correspondence regarding the box set.

    We apologize for any inconvenience and will gladly send replacements.

    Please email with your mailing information
    including
    phone number. Your replacement should arrive within 3-4 weeks.

    Sincerely,

    StudioWorks Entertainment

    Anthony Mills

    Account Executive
    ,2590 Conejo Spectrum Street
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
    (ph. 805.375.5188
    fax 805.498.7842
    Film Buff, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Film Buff

    unclejr Guest

    Film Buff wrote:
    > I sent an email to Don Gold asking what was going to
    > happen as far as getting a replacement disc; set;...
    > I received this response today.....

    Okay, I'll bite... What's wrong with Disc #4?

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Film Buff

    kaydigi Guest

    "unclejr" <> wrote in message
    > Film Buff wrote:
    >> I sent an email to Don Gold asking what was going to
    >> happen as far as getting a replacement disc; set;...
    >> I received this response today.....

    > Okay, I'll bite... What's wrong with Disc #4?
    >
    > -Junior

    Something about only the audio commentary is there and not the show dialog.
    kaydigi, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Film Buff

    jayembee Guest

    "unclejr" <> wrote:

    > Film Buff wrote:
    >> I sent an email to Don Gold asking what was going to
    >> happen as far as getting a replacement disc; set;...
    >> I received this response today.....

    > Okay, I'll bite... What's wrong with Disc #4?

    Disc 4 contains two "bonus episodes", both of which have only
    a commentary track. The actual episode soundtracks are missing.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jan 31, 2005