    They have already invoiced me for the non-return of the modem as I
    have disconnected the service. : (

    , Oct 25, 2007

  2. peterwn Guest

    On Oct 25, 8:29 pm, wrote:

    > Does anyone know if these can be sourced in NZ or know of a suitable
    > 'in-line' after market one that could be returned as a replacement?
    >
    > They have already invoiced me for the non-return of the modem as I
    > have disconnected the service. : (

    Unless you find an identical one, check that they will accept an after
    market replacement.

    Ask them if the invoice is for replacement or depreciated value, if it
    is the former, they have a blooming cheek and any court would most
    probably reduce any claim to depreciated vauue. Depreciation
    methods / rates are on IRD web site.

    peterwn, Oct 25, 2007