    Has anyone else had to get the power supply for the Motorola adaptor
    they got from Vonage replaced because of problems with Caller ID?
    , Jun 15, 2004

  2. DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <>
    wrote:

    >Has anyone else had to get the power supply for the Motorola adaptor
    >they got from Vonage replaced because of problems with Caller ID?

    Nope, never heard of that. Did Vonage replace it? Same supply?

    --
    When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.
    DevilsPGD, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:33:01 GMT, DevilsPGD
    <> wrote:

    >Nope, never heard of that. Did Vonage replace it? Same supply?

    Vonage replaced it.

    I got an email from Vonage Friday advising me that they had sent the
    power supply UPS. I received it yesterday first thing in the morning!

    The light weight 'in line' Delta Electronics (Thailand) power supply
    was replaced by a humongous Liteon (China) 'wall wort'.
    , Jun 16, 2004