    communications controller driver.

    PLEASE HELP

    , Apr 15, 2007

  2. Parko Guest

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:09:36 -0700, ejohnson1910 wrote:

    > I replaced xp with 2000 and now i can't find an ethernet or pci
    > communications controller driver.
    >
    > PLEASE HELP

    You're buggered then, without motherboard chipset drivers.

    --
    To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.

    Parko, Apr 15, 2007

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On 14 Apr 2007 21:09:36 -0700, wrote:

    >I replaced xp with 2000 and now i can't find an ethernet or pci
    >communications controller driver.
    >
    >PLEASE HELP

    Google for a ethernet and pci driver with the manufacturers name.

    Evan Platt, Apr 15, 2007
  4. philo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I replaced xp with 2000 and now i can't find an ethernet or pci
    > communications controller driver.
    >
    > PLEASE HELP

    Win2k drivers will be avail from the manufacturer's website
    or from www.driverguide.com

    you can use hwinfo32 (google for it) to identifiy the devices if you don't
    know the mfg

    philo, Apr 15, 2007
  5. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I replaced xp with 2000 and now i can't find an ethernet or pci
    > communications controller driver.

    You didn't install the Windows XP, did you? That's why you don't know
    how to install Windows 2000. Now you get to hunt down the drivers
    needed to support the hardware that someone did for you for the Windows
    XP install.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Vanguard, Apr 15, 2007