    outside ears clients bank details etc. How do I clean the disk completetly?
    Danny Dickinson
    (UK)

    DannyD1355, Sep 5, 2003

  2. DannyD1355

    bb3 Guest

    "DannyD1355" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My laptops HD has taken the knock it is under warranty so they will

    replace it
    > free. The problem is I have some business stuff on there that is not for
    > outside ears clients bank details etc. How do I clean the disk

    completetly?
    > Danny Dickinson
    > (UK)

    Are you just sending in the drive or the whole laptop? If it's just the
    drive, I'd find a very powerful magnet and put it on the drive (or the drive
    on the magnet). IIRC this will do the trick.

    bb3, Sep 5, 2003

  3. DannyD1355

    proxima Guest

    what about all the porno... are you going to leave that on

    proxima, Sep 5, 2003
  4. DannyD1355

    HamMan Guest

    > My laptops HD has taken the knock it is under warranty so they will

    replace it
    > free. The problem is I have some business stuff on there that is not for
    > outside ears clients bank details etc. How do I clean the disk

    completetly?
    > Danny Dickinson
    > (UK)

    How about a big hammer?

    HamMan, Sep 5, 2003
  5. DannyD1355

    Eddie Grant Guest

    > My laptops HD has taken the knock it is under warranty so they will

    replace it
    > free. The problem is I have some business stuff on there that is not for
    > outside ears clients bank details etc. How do I clean the disk

    completetly?
    > Danny Dickinson
    > (UK)

    If they already know it's got a fault, get a nice big hammer......

    Eddie Grant, Sep 5, 2003
  6. DannyD1355

    SgtMinor Guest

    Try this utility (free): http://www.killdisk.com/

    SgtMinor, Sep 5, 2003
  7. DannyD1355

    SgtMinor Guest

    Try this free utility: http://www.killdisk.com/

    SgtMinor, Sep 5, 2003
  8. "DannyD1355" <> wrote in message
    > My laptops HD has taken the knock it is under warranty so they will

    replace it
    > free. The problem is I have some business stuff on there that is not for
    > outside ears clients bank details etc. How do I clean the disk

    completetly?
    > Danny Dickinson
    > (UK)

    Try looking through these: