    Thank You very much

    Best Regards
    NS

    ns, Dec 15, 2004

  2. "ns" <> writes:
    >I need to replace 2610 router by a new router 2621.

    >- Is it possible to use memory of 2610 on the 2621 ?

    Yes, as long as you don't mix and match XM vs. non XM models. (ie. you
    can't take the memory from a 2610 and put it in a 2621XM, the XM takes
    slightly faster memory modules. It may be possible to put XM rated
    memory in the non-XM chassis).

    >- Is it possible to use Interface Controller E1 of 2610 on the 2621 ?

    They'll be no issues here doing that.

    Doug McIntyre, Dec 15, 2004

  3. ns

    ns Guest

    ThankYou very much for your answer !!

    Best Regards
    NS

    ns, Dec 15, 2004
  4. ns

    ns Guest

    i checked my 2621 router. it's tagged Cisco 2621XM !!

    so, i can't use memory of 2621 on my 2621 router ?
    is it true ?

    Thanks a lot

    ns, Dec 15, 2004
  5. "ns" <> writes:
    >i checked my 2621 router. it's tagged Cisco 2621XM !!

    >so, i can't use memory of 2621 on my 2621 router ?
    >is it true ?

    If you have an older non XM 2610, its unlikely the memory in it right
    now will work in a 2621XM due to the faster memory bus in the XM models.

    OTOH, the 2621XM probably came with alot of memory, they are shipping
    pretty good ammounts now-a-days, 96M last time I checked or some such ammount.

    Doug McIntyre, Dec 15, 2004
  6. ns

    ns Guest

    Thanks a lot Doug