    can you help?

    Just a thought.

    Brunswick
    Brunswick Lowe, Mar 2, 2004

  2. > I'm wondering if there's no way to
    >persist a message to hold an FAQ that we could put together.

    Typically this is what only happens with moderated usenet groups.
    Having said that, there is no reason why anyone could not set up an
    automatic post of an FAQ, say for every two weeks. The problem here is
    that some 'body', (i.e. microsoft) would need to maintain the FAQ and
    as there are over two thousand groups at news.microsoft.com, I don't
    think that will happen as microsoft take little (or none) notice of
    the content of this these groups.

    Anyway, it's time to take your hat off to Hermit Dave, who did indeed
    produce a FAQ for this NG a little while - way to go Hermit!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Did it help?

    Brunswick Lowe, Mar 2, 2004
  4. >Did it help?

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    err no.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. Oh well. After I choke down these last two exams, I don't know how often
    I'll be back. Then I'll be all over the job boards.

    Brunswick Lowe, Mar 2, 2004
  6. >I don't know how often
    >I'll be back.

    What and miss all the fun!

    >Then I'll be all over the job boards.

    Good luck.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004