    When I use Outlook Express and Internet Explorer they are marked 'Provided
    by Wanadoo'. Is there anything I can do to remove this statement?

    Thanks in advance.

    Hank, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Hank

    old jon Guest

    Hi H. Hasn`t this already been answered somewhere else ?.

    old jon, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Hank

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use these, one is for IE and the other is for OE.
    http://www.seedsv.com/downloads/branding.zip

    pcbutts1, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Hank

    Pilbs Guest

    See http://www.dougknox.com/utility/ and "remove ie/oe branding"
    or http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q176497

    Pilbs, Jun 1, 2005
  5. Hank

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:32:17 +0000 (UTC), "Hank"
    <> wrote:

    This isn't "MAIL" and your question has been answered. Twice. This is
    the third time you've posted it.

    Evan Platt, Jun 1, 2005
  6. Hank

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Unzip the file then double click to run it. BTW these scripts are safe, your
    antivirus may detect them as malicious that is because they write to the
    registry. They are safe to use.

    pcbutts1, Jun 1, 2005
  7. Hank wrote:

    [see subject header]