    up or do I need something so that I can have both a floppy and cdrom
    drive at the same time?

    thank you, Richard

    Richard O'Keefe, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Richard O'Keefe

    chuckie® Guest

    Original condition from Dell, the aforementioned laptop came with a floppy
    drive. I'm guessing that you don't have this? (Personally, I have a C-600
    Latitude and it has a floppy and CD ROM, but that's just me.) Now back to
    you, I would suggest that you get your hands on the floppy drive that goes
    into the media bay, then use the external CD ROM on the cable. Best case
    scenario, you have both to go into the media bay (they're 'hot
    swappable'...usually...)...luck...

    chuckie®, Apr 5, 2005