    wireless connection although it used to do that without any problems. This
    just seemed to start in the last couple of weeks. I have loaded updates to
    my network adapter, but nothing seems to alleviate this message. Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?a3I1Mg==?=, Mar 14, 2007

  2. Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 14, 2007

  3. "kr52" wrote:
    > When I try to repair my wireless connection by right clicking my mouse and
    > clicking on "Repair" Windows gives me the following message:
    >
    > "Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action
    > cannot be completed: Disabling the wireless network adapter. Make sure your
    > network adapter is properly installed."
    >
    > To my knowledge my wireless network adapter is installed properly and
    > working, I am just trying to get a stronger signal but it won't repair the
    > wireless connection although it used to do that without any problems. This
    > just seemed to start in the last couple of weeks. I have loaded updates to
    > my network adapter, but nothing seems to alleviate this message. Thanks.

    Can you disable and enable again this adapter from DEVICE MANAGER
    ( not from Network connections) ?

    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Mar 14, 2007
  4. Aha, I see my reply marked green - so you can
    disable the adapter in Device manager ?
    If it is not a secret, what is the model of your adapter and driver version?

    Thanks,
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Mar 15, 2007
  5. I am not sure. I have a HP zd8220us laptop and it seems to be all screwed up.

    =?Utf-8?B?a3I1Mg==?=, Mar 15, 2007