    then "enable"?

    I tried to look it up in the "Help and Support Center" and the Microsoft
    site but I just receive vague answers.
    MzCami, Feb 8, 2006

  2. MzCami

    Carol Guest

    This is exactly what it does. Often a firewall setting on one computer or
    another can cause connection problems. I often have to "repair" a connection
    to get connected again. The other option is to reboot, which does the same
    thing but takes much longer.
    With Repair, you don't have to go digging around for your connections. Once
    you manually disable, you have to open network connections, find the
    connection and then enable it. This way, you click repair, it does all the
    steps for you.

    Carol, Feb 14, 2006