    temporarily useless.

    1) anyone know where to get fixed?
    2) Will cost to fix make me wonder if it's worth getting fixed

    pak, Jan 31, 2006

  2. pak

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "pak" <> wrote:

    > The small plastic disk that you mount the mini CD on inside the camera
    > has broke into several pieces, so I can't load a CD anymore, camera
    > temporarily useless.
    >
    > 1) anyone know where to get fixed?

    Have you checked Sony's web site to see if a list of authorized repair
    centers is listed there?

    > 2) Will cost to fix make me wonder if it's worth getting fixed

    Odds are high that replacing your camera will be the cheaper option.

    Shawn Hirn, Feb 26, 2006

  3. pak

    Rik Guest

    I am shipping my MVC-CD300 to Sony in CT today for repair. The flat
    rate price is $216.00. Express Postage with insurance to them is
    $23.00. They pay return shipping.

    Rik, Feb 27, 2006