Repair Reinstall of WIN XP Pro won't run

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by tjd1943, Sep 1, 2011.

  1. tjd1943

    tjd1943

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    My pc has been freezing lately, so I tried to do a repair reinstall (xp pro sp3), but my "Genuine Advantage" CD with sp2 says it can't run because the installed version is "newer" (I presume it's because of all the updates). The following list is the various upgrade files (besides all the automatic loads) I have. Now what???
    BRANDING.CAB
    CRLUPD.CAB
    IEEXINST.CAB
    IEW2K_1.CAB