    Is there any way to issue the "repair" procedure automatically when the
    connection is designated in the PC as being disconnected? Repeat until
    connection is deemed established?
    joe925c, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Hi
    Namh, there is No simple way to do so.
    However you should try to find out what is repaired, and correct the problem
    from the "Root".
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Sep 14, 2009

  3. joe925c

    joe925c Guest

    Jack,

    It does appear that the repair function is provided in Windows.

    I would like to "correct the problem at the root" but the event is highly
    random. I have started to keep a journal to see if there is any common thread.

    You mention that I should try to find out what is repaired. When I select
    repair, the only information I see is that it cycles through the disable then
    logs in again. There is no summary except that communication has bee
    established.

    joe925c, Sep 15, 2009
  4. Hi
    Something is wrong with one of the Wireless Network components, or and its
    configuration.
    When you run the repair it Repairs the situation and the Network components
    are working OK but when the computer reboots it probably revert to the wrong
    configuration.
    You have to go over all the Network related settings and make sure thta they
    are correctly set.
    This page might help to guide into what to look for,
    http://www.ezlan.net.wireless.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Sep 15, 2009
  5. joe925c

    ED Guest

    I think you meant: http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html

    "Jack [MVP-Networking]" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Something is wrong with one of the Wireless Network components, or and its
    > configuration.
    > When you run the repair it Repairs the situation and the Network
    > components are working OK but when the computer reboots it probably revert
    > to the wrong configuration.
    > You have to go over all the Network related settings and make sure thta
    > they are correctly set.
    > This page might help to guide into what to look for,
    > http://www.ezlan.net.wireless.html
    > Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "joe925c" <> wrote in message
    >> Jack,
    >>
    >> It does appear that the repair function is provided in Windows.
    >>
    >> I would like to "correct the problem at the root" but the event is highly
    >> random. I have started to keep a journal to see if there is any common
    >> thread.
    >>
    >> You mention that I should try to find out what is repaired. When I select
    >> repair, the only information I see is that it cycles through the disable
    >> then
    >> logs in again. There is no summary except that communication has bee
    >> established.
    >>
    >> "Jack [MVP-Networking]" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>> Namh, there is No simple way to do so.
    >>> However you should try to find out what is repaired, and correct the
    >>> problem
    >>> from the "Root".

    ED, Sep 15, 2009